Arcade Discount Benefit buy $50 get extra $25

20 minutes ago, Marlin girl said:

On a previous cruise, I remember an arcade discount.  If you purchased $50, you received a $25 extra arcade credit.  Is this benefit still being offered, I can’t seem to locate it on their website.

Thanks in advance!

It's in the cruise planner. If your cruise has the "new" style cruise planner, there's a separate tab that actually says "Arcade". I can't remember where it was on the old style planner. It would be a case of just opening each tab till you locate it.

5 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Have they fully opened the arcades? All my post-restart cruises they had half the machines turned off and the ones that were turned on, half of them were broken

When I was on Navigator all but a couple were functioning.  There was no indication the one not functioning was a covid thing just the machines out of order.

• Like 1

There is a planner offer that allows you to pre-buy credits at the arcade at a discounted price. That is what most people are referring to here.

The other offer is from the C&A leaflets that are left in the room. There has been a reoccurring offer for teens that if $50 is spent in the arcade (on the teen SeaPass card), you will get a $25 credit to the account on the 2nd to last day. 

We were on Allure in April and all the arcades were open.

On 11/16/2022 at 11:13 PM, jbrinkm said:

There is a planner offer that allows you to pre-buy credits at the arcade at a discounted price. That is what most people are referring to here.

The other offer is from the C&A leaflets that are left in the room. There has been a reoccurring offer for teens that if $50 is spent in the arcade (on the teen SeaPass card), you will get a $25 credit to the account on the 2nd to last day. 

We were on Allure in April and all the arcades were open.

I'm just curious how this works? Is it linked to a Seapass? Haven't cruised since pre-covid and can't remember if it's tokens, or Seapass swipe......... 

We were going to do two of the Black Friday $25's, one for each kid, but if we go with them and use 1 card swiping up to $50 - much better deal. (mind you they're not teens yet, but I assume it's for the "under X age" category.....)

12 minutes ago, NateUpNorth said:

I'm just curious how this works? Is it linked to a Seapass? Haven't cruised since pre-covid and can't remember if it's tokens, or Seapass swipe......... 

We were going to do two of the Black Friday $25's, one for each kid, but if we go with them and use 1 card swiping up to $50 - much better deal. (mind you they're not teens yet, but I assume it's for the "under X age" category.....)

For at least the past year, it has been offered on the C&A sheets (see below) that are left in your stateroom when you arrive. We saw it and wanted to clarify, so we asked about it at guest services when we were on Allure in April and they said that it didn't need to be purchased all at once, but as soon as you hit $50 on the card, you qualified for the credit. It is put onto the card/account on the last morning. It is linked to the Seapass - I actually don't know about the minimum age as my kids were both "teens" (DS was 12 but he was considered a teen on Allure) - the listing is for "youth". My kids ended up not even using the arcade so we didn't test it to make sure but I heard from another poster that it worked for them. The arcades on our ship that week weren't open later in the evening which is when my kids would have most liked to go. And there were so many other activities they were interested in on the ship as teens. But when they were younger, they loved the arcade!

Youth:

BR CAS Youth Feb 2022.jpg