Cruise director Corinne?

elycelynne

I was looking at the Journey View activities that have been posted so far for my Discovery cruise on January 14th and noticed that the first day Medallion introduction will be conducted by cruise director Corinne.  I assume that DuVal will be on vacation.  Is this the same Corinne listed as the cruise director on the Royal?  And is she good?  (Yes, I know that the cruise director won’t make or break my cruise, but I was just curious.)

Yes, Corrine is awesome. I have had her as an Assistant Cruise Director on the Sky and Regal. I told her earlier this year that she will be a great cruise director in the near future. She was shortly promoted to cruise director on the Grand and currently on the Royal. I look forward to hopefully having her as a cruise director on an upcoming cruise. 

• Like 1

Corinne is excellent and just became a full fledged CD a couple of weeks ago, I believe.  She is indeed, the same CD that is currently on the Royal. We are also fans of DuVal but also really loved the energy that Corinne exhibited.  She is a lot of fun and very personable.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, vino100 said:

Sailed the Royal last month and really enjoyed Corrine. Lots of energy and I loved her nightly outfits. 

Yes, her outfits are great!  We had been on the Royal for 26 days and never saw her wear the same outfit twice!  She’s great .. just love her!  

17 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

Yes, Corinne is going to Discovery. We cruised with her when she was an assistant cd on Discovery. She is top notch and great fun.

I had to go back to my photos from the Discovery last April and sure enough, there she was in a photo with DuVal.  It was when everyone had to mask so, I’m not surprised that I didn’t recognize her.  It was only when you mentioned she was going back to the Discovery did you have me go check my photos.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

I had to go back to my photos from the Discovery last April and sure enough, there she was in a photo with DuVal.  It was when everyone had to mask so, I’m not surprised that I didn’t recognize her.  It was only when you mentioned she was going back to the Discovery did you have me go check my photos.  

DuVual is still here. Must be some kind of record contract!  He doesn't look tired or worn or stressed after close to a year as he joined back in Cyprus.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

We met her on inaugural voyage on the first night when she hosted the Oscar awards live telecast and trivia in Princess Live!  It was great fun and we won a few 🏆

• Like 1