Edge Menus?

handbellplayer

@Jim_Iain  I noticed a short while ago the filet on the Kids Menu appears to have been changed to a 5-oz sirloin.  I hope you'll be able to give us a critique on your sailing next month.  Just like you, it was a favorite menu item of mine when I wanted something on the smaller size. 

2 hours ago, kwokpot said:

Are you booked on a cruise? If so, you can go into the mobile phone app and actually look at the menus. 

I have the app, but when I go to dining on the daily planner, choose main dining, and choose one of the restaurants, all I get is "Find on Deck" "Reserve now" and a description of the restaurant.  Is it too early? The cruise is in April.

4 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

There are not specific menus to specific ships.   Celebrity has a 14 day set of menus that are used on all ships and usually start with day 1 regardless of ship and itinerary.

This site has most if not all -

https://profcruise.com/celebrity-main-dining-room-menus-2022/

Thank you, but my understanding is that the four Edge dining rooms have additional items that are specific to that dining room.  Those are not shown in the link you shared

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

@Jim_Iain  I noticed a short while ago the filet on the Kids Menu appears to have been changed to a 5-oz sirloin.  I hope you'll be able to give us a critique on your sailing next month.  Just like you, it was a favorite menu item of mine when I wanted something on the smaller size. 

I haven't seen that yet.   When on Summit in September they still had the 4 Oz Filet.

I will definitely be live posting.    The menus were just loaded to the app but can't seem to find the Kids Menu on the app. 

Celebrity Site is never known for accuracy but still showing it under Kids Menu

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/camp-at-sea/kids-menu

image.png.a231873beef5afe8076393cdf2ae824a.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

22 minutes ago, amcco said:

Here are the 4 menus from E-series. Like other menus they are the same across all 3 ships. I will miss the moussaka from Cyprus on the original menu!

https://cruiselowdown.com/blog/Main-Dining-Celebrity-Beyond

Thank you!  This exactly what I was looking for!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I haven't seen that yet.   When on Summit in September they still had the 4 Oz Filet.

I will definitely be live posting.    The menus were just loaded to the app but can't seem to find the Kids Menu on the app. 

Celebrity Site is never known for accuracy but still showing it under Kids Menu

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/camp-at-sea/kids-menu

As always,  I am looking forward to your live posting review.   I hope the app is wrong about the filet being replaced by a sirloin. 

3 hours ago, handbellplayer said:

I have the app, but when I go to dining on the daily planner, choose main dining, and choose one of the restaurants, all I get is "Find on Deck" "Reserve now" and a description of the restaurant.  Is it too early? The cruise is in April.

Doesn't your app show a menu button right under 'Find on Deck' like the screenshot below? These screenshots are for my Apex cruise in July, so an April sailing shouldn't be too early.

Screenshot_20221117-204235.png

Screenshot_20221117-204253.png