Email To Corporate…Will I Hear Back

Sascol

After returning from a recent Celebrity cruise and experiencing multiple issues that had a negative impact on the cruise overall, we sent an email to corporate (cec@celebrity.com) that detailed the issues. After a week or so I got an email back stating that the email was forwarded to the ship for additional research. Based on the experience with this some of you may have had, will I her back and get possible resolution?  I’m curious how the experience was from others that may have done this. Thank you. 

It depends on what the issue or issues were.  I had one that dealt with an employee and I heard back that the ship had been notified and that appropriate action was taken.  Having worked in HR for my entire career, I knew that I would not get a detailed response. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Issues on a cruise are best handled while on the cruise. IMHO. 

Not necessarily.  There are often issues that Corporate needs to know about and isn't something that can be resolved on the ship.  Sending an email is fine but they probably get lots of emails every day so I wouldn't necessarily expect a response, at least not quickly.