Diamond Club/Concierge Lounge on Navigator/Symphony/Quantum

Maybe someone can help me sort this out...

I am Diamond Plus C&A.

I have three Royal Caribbean cruises coming up in the first 8 months of 2023...on three different ships:  January on Navigator, April on Symphony and August on Quantum.

The RCCL website says that, as D+, I have access to the "Concierge Lounge".  I have never been on a ship with a Concierge Lounge yet.  Not sure how it differs from the Diamond Club.

Also, though we are D+, on that Quantum cruise, we are taking our daughters and son-in-law and other daughter's boyfriend (Yes, we know about getting them our daughters' matching status).  But both daughters are only Diamond, not D+.

And, yes, I am aware that, with the vouchers, I can drink anywhere...but I do like the "feel" of a selective lounge.

So, I kept searching the deck plans...and, of course, as I know, there is a Diamond Club on Navigator (we were just onboard this past June)...but no "Concierge Lounge", correct?

And...Symphony has a Diamond Club, but no Concierge Lounge, correct?

And Quantum has a Concierge Lounge on Deck 12 but, according to deck plans, no Diamond Club--but, according to recent posts, it had one just outside the showroom on starboard--but they converted it to a high stakes gambling room called "Golden Club" for Asian cruises--but have sonce converted it back to a Diamond Club...Is this correct?  And, since we'll have the kids with us, even if my wife and I could use the Concierge Lounge, they can't...

Anything I'm missing??

5 minutes ago, Bruin Steve said:

And Quantum has a Concierge Lounge on Deck 12 but, according to deck plans, no Diamond Club--but, according to recent posts, it had one just outside the showroom on starboard--but they converted it to a high stakes gambling room called "Golden Club" for Asian cruises--but have sonce converted it back to a Diamond Club...Is this correct?  And, since we'll have the kids with us, even if my wife and I could use the Concierge Lounge, they can't...

I am not 100% sure whether Diamond + can use the Concierge Lounge on Quantum or not. I do not recall any non-Suite or Pinnacle guest being in the Concierge Lounge when we were there in August/September of this year. 

If you do have access, yes, it is all the way aft on Deck 12 and has a very nice and relaxing view of the wake, one of our favorite views.  You are correct that as Diamond and not Diamond +, your children would not be allowed to join you unless permission was given by the Concierge host. 

There is a Diamond Lounge and it is on the starboard side deck 4 where the deckplans show the Golden Room 

On our last couple of RCI cruises they did not let Diamond+ in the CL.  I think they are really trying to protect suite privileges and I kind of don't blame them.  If you pay as much as it costs for a suite you'd expect to not have to wait around for a drink or table in the CL while others not in suites take up space.  It kind of makes sense to let Pinnacles in since there aren't as many and it eases the burden on the DC, but even then it seems like that should depend on how busy it is with actual suite guests.

Last two cruises on Navigator, January and April,  the DL was for Pinnacles only during HH. D and D+ were given  private party status in the Cosmopolitan Club on 15.  Off Quantum on the Vancouver to Hawaii TP two weeks ago,   D+  were not  allowed in the CL. DL is almost back to normal, just a funny looking gold kiosk off to the side. On Quantum there were a variety of breakfast item up to 11 or 12.  Noon to 3pm there was a selection of sandwiches and fruit available. Be careful with your vouchers, they expire at 12pm on the dot. Several times we ordered after the late show at about 5 minutes before 12, the cards were run at 12.01 and were used starting a new day. Both times a quick visit to GS and vouchers were reset.