Website out again!!!

LB_NJ

4 minutes ago, BigAl94 said:

Working fine for me

Did you go to one of your bookings and then click on 'Plan My Cruise'? That's when you get the down for maintenance screen...

Searching for cruises appears to be fully functional...though I haven't tried to pay for anything...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Saturngrl said:

RC and Celebrity Cruise Planners are still down.  My guess is they are uploading early Black Friday deals.  Can't wait to see what they offer! 

Mine isn't. After first reading this thread I've checked and have been able to navigate my CP on both our future cruise. 

I checked an hour ago and my Cruise Planner is back up and operating.  Amazingly, a large amount of shore excursions were loaded to our Apr 2025 Solstice Transpacific sailing which is almost 30 months away.  

image.thumb.png.4b014d976da680f7ce55403392168a0e.png

Just spoke to the most *wonderful* support person at Celebrity. Friendliest one yet.

They are having a problem with the website during maintenance. She kinda laughed a little. She has been getting calls and she has been notified that the website is going up and down...sometimes people get in, sometimes not. Also mentioned that this may persist for the rest of the day!

She was then able to help me book an excursion that I've been waiting for...the Behind the scenes tour...at last. 

So now I will be patient. For a while...😆. I still can't view excursion though...

• Thanks 1