Have It All with Prepaid Crew Appreciation Not Shown

SFO Peter

Below is my Chat with a HAL representative.  Note that the Promo states Prepaid Crew Appreciation.

=======

• [P] Welcome to Holland America Line. Chat service is available in English only. Please hold while we connect you to the next available agent...
  • [P] Thank you for contacting Holland America Line. My name is P and I would be glad to assist you today. How may I help you?
  • [PETER] dont see Crew Incentive on Have It All promo
  • [P] Good morning Peter, not all forms of Have it all would have it. Let me take a peek at yours. Can I get your date of birth?
  • [PETER] April
  • [P] So it looks like you are on a non refundable deposit booking and not on have it all.
  • [PETER] it has to be on new booking?
  • [PETER] Also if want a new different booking where can I find HIA with Crew Incentive?
  • [P] If you want to change over your booking for that, You will need to contact our Reservations Department at 800-426-0327. The hours are Monday - Friday 5am -7pm Saturday and Sunday 7am - 5pm (PST). Any agent who answers the phone is always happy to help you set up for have it all and/or Crew incentive.
  • [PETER] I dont want to change booking. I am looking for new booking with Crew Incentive
  • [P] You would still need to contact the reservations desk to set that up.
  •  

Peter

Have booked the have it all option on 5 different cruises and some have had crew appreciation but not all. 

I have noticed the package varies during different promotions. On my early booking for an upcoming cruise have it all included crew appreciation. If I were to book the same cruise today it does not.

When I book a cruise i verify what options are included in have it all on that cruise on HAL's web page. Then i confirm those options are listed on my deposit confirmation.

Tom

• Like 1

Also, some perks are listed as Limited Time -- according to my PCC that means they're only available for the first 90 days of the offer -- but they don't bother to remove them from the listing after they expire. (We got caught with that once and were perturbed when the larger OBC we expected wasn't on our booking.) Our lesson learned was to always ask exactly what was included, so we can make an apples to apples comparison.

On 11/19/2022 at 11:47 AM, SFO PETER said:

Below is my Chat with a HAL representative.  Note that the Promo states Prepaid Crew Appreciation.

I dont see the Promo you reference. When did you book this cruise? We booked a HIA a week before the new  Black Friday promo which does not include Crew Appreciation but gives alot of OBC.  I specifically asked about it and was told not all HIA promos are alike.  I found out on precious booking when I found a cheaper price for a same cabin and a HIA package that did away with one of the usual HIA features (wifi) but was enough savings that I didn't worry about paying for wifi separately. Now it appears my current itinerary is advertised as including Crew Appreciation so I will let you know what they say about adding it. 

It was confusing to us when we booked with Have It All.  Also, did not understand the Speciality Dining offer that basically is 2 different venues and cannot go to same one twice.  

I take the blame and now call cruise support/reservations to always confirm what we have reserved.    To me Holland America is less clear as to drink packages too and what is included.  We have to wait till onboard to verify and upgrade if we want to.

As an aside, does anyone know if Grey Goose is included in Premium package.  

Edited by shipshape sam

5 hours ago, shipshape sam said:

As an aside, does anyone know if Grey Goose is included in Premium package.  

According to @Crew NewsRoger's photo gallery, Grey Goose (and hence any drink made with Grey Goose) should be available with Signature (not Elite/premium) Beverage Package. The price was $9 at the end of April 2022.

https://rogerjett-photography.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Bar-Menu-2021.pdf

Although the file name says 2021, the website shows it was updated in 4/2022...