non-alcoholic beer and wine

klh720

2 hours ago, CCWineLover said:

Yes.  My wife got the non-alcoholic beer and said it was very good.  

She tried the non-alcoholic wine but said it wasn't as good.

At Chef’s Table one night I tried both the non-alcoholic red and white. The white was poor, but the red was pretty good. Would not want to drink it often, but it was fine for a night when I didn’t want to induce a migraine!🍷

During our last cruise the couple in the Owners Suite were non-drinkers.  Viking accommodated them with Martinelli's Sparkling [apple] Cider. 

I recall hearing one of them say that instead of ordering 60 bottles, 60 cases were mistakenly ordered, so there was plenty to go around.

• Haha 2

• 8 months later...
On 11/22/2022 at 12:45 AM, UWDawg said:

During our last cruise the couple in the Owners Suite were non-drinkers.  Viking accommodated them with Martinelli's Sparkling [apple] Cider. 

I recall hearing one of them say that instead of ordering 60 bottles, 60 cases were mistakenly ordered, so there was plenty to go around.

Where we're from cider is more alcoholic than the bitters. Lager is the low alcohol option

On 8/13/2023 at 12:39 PM, KBs mum said:

Guinness blue is a decent adult 0% drink. Not the same as the genuine item, but not bad. 

Becks blue is the best 0% lager alternative 

In our area -- Willamette Valley, Oregon, there's a new non-alcoholic beer called Athletic with a pretty decent, hoppy IPA, along with other varieties.  I doubt Viking will stock it so far away unless it starts selling to Europe but if you are looking for better non-Alcoholic options, seek it out in the US.  

• Like 1

I  love the Peroni 00.  Recently on a blind tasting published locally 75% of regular and frequent Peroni drinkers could not differentiate between "the real thing" and the zero.  

I am interested in the NA Red wine - I love a glass of red wine but some days it hates me.  It will be good to have an alternative to try

• 2 weeks later...