Sushi On Five

mcrcruiser

38 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

Can you order just 1 dish and drinks in Sushi on Five or possibly just the desert and a beverage? I'm thinking this might make for a nice late afternoon snack or after dinner treat. Is there a required minimum charge at this restaurant? 

We dine at Sushi on 5 several times each cruise.  I am not aware of any minimum charge.  And I remember that several years ago on one of the ships there was a group of folks who would drop by Sushi on 5 daily.  Each would order a portion the edamame beans and a beverage.  One of the waiters was joking that they might run out of edamame.

• Thanks 1

Our group of 3 really enjoyed Sushi on 5 last October. I tried several of their cocktails, especially the Spicy Mangotini and Asian Pear Smash. Now I see that the cocktail menu is completely new. I’m dying to try the new ones but I’m mourning the loss of the old cocktail menu at the same time. 

10 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Our group of 3 really enjoyed Sushi on 5 last October. I tried several of their cocktails, especially the Spicy Mangotini and Asian Pear Smash. Now I see that the cocktail menu is completely new. I’m dying to try the new ones but I’m mourning the loss of the old cocktail menu at the same time. 

Actually, the Mangotini shows on the menu on my app, which is what triggered my question to begin with!

2 hours ago, kathynorth said:

Can you order just 1 dish and drinks in Sushi on Five or possibly just the desert and a beverage? I'm thinking this might make for a nice late afternoon snack or after dinner treat. Is there a required minimum charge at this restaurant? 

Can order a single item if you wish, pricing is a la carte, no minimum.  Generally there’s very few people there 

• Thanks 1

I've found you can get a great deal if you ask, especially when things are quiet. I've had and all you can eat lunch for $20 or dinner for $35. Depending on the ship, the crispy shrimp and calamari (on Apex) or the slider and lobster tail  ramen on S-class are both our go-tos.