Masks in San Pedro?

audome78

42 minutes ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Not in July they weren't.  

What the policy was in July will have no bearing on what's going to happen as early as the end of this month for Los Angeles. It looks like we're heading for a mask policy again with the way the numbers are heading.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ashland said:

What the policy was in July will have no bearing on what's going to happen as early as the end of this month for Los Angeles. It looks like we're heading for a mask policy again with the way the numbers are heading.

They were threatening that in July also and it still hasn't happened.  I guess once the elections were over all bets are off.  Even in July it wasn't bad to wear on in the terminal.  I saw about 30% wearing them while waiting to board.  We did still have to show a negative test and the little ones had to test at the pier.  

4 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

They were threatening that in July also and it still hasn't happened.  I guess once the elections were over all bets are off.  Even in July it wasn't bad to wear on in the terminal.  I saw about 30% wearing them while waiting to board.  We did still have to show a negative test and the little ones had to test at the pier.  

I'm sorry but I don't remember Los Angeles threatening that in July or in October when we sailed out of San Pedro.This threat for the end of the month is more likely to actually happen and has nothing to do with elections, it's based on data of cases escalating. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

I'm sorry but I don't remember Los Angeles threatening that in July 

Then you weren't paying attention.  We were planning to sail so were paying attention to the news at the time.  The uptick in cases was already starting and LA county was threating to put the mask mandate back in force, in July.  

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-07-21/l-a-county-mask-mandate-likely-a-week-away

3 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Then you weren't paying attention.  We were planning to sail so were paying attention to the news at the time.  The uptick in cases was already starting and LA county was threating to put the mask mandate back in force, in July.  

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-07-21/l-a-county-mask-mandate-likely-a-week-away

Perhaps you should have quoted this article with your post #6 :classic_wink: