Cruise Planner Refunds

Gigi1068

Are all of these November 18 refunds people are waiting for actual refunds for previously booked things, or are they the infamous 'pending' charges when RC wouldn't accept anyone's credit card, which then for whatever reason ended up turning into real charges that need to be refunded?

Received all my refunds for 11/19 today…… I had been too busy cruising to do any follow up, so it was a nice surprise to reconcile all my cruise spending over the last few weeks, to find this money back where it belongs….. in my cruise account ready to be spent again.

Sent the guy at Michael Bayleys an email early yesterday morning as he said to reach out to him directly.. We'll see how long it takes for him to respond and how many times I'll have to explain their system charged me twice but the total line didn't reflect only one lol.

This is my email confirmation.. Now try explaining it to someone who's English is poor and won't look at the email 

Screenshot_20221212_064449_Gmail~2.jpg

Edited by colesc15
  • Thanks 1

Big batch of refunds from the 18th/19th went thru. I think *MOST* of you should have all your refunds now if you cancelled on or around that date. Yea it took awhile, but at least it's done! I never had to call, just wait for it.

4 hours ago, latebuyer said:

I still haven’t received my refunds. They said they processed them thursday.

I received the same answer. Still waiting. I just wrote to MBayley. Curious if it will be expedited. 

Day 3 of not hearing back from the dude at Bayleys office who told me to reach out directly to him. I'm close to saying screw it and just letting Royal keep the extra $200 so I don't have to deal with it. Sucks but less frustration that dealing with them

Got a call from the individual I was working with at Michael Bayleys office apologizing for the back and forth and he found the missing money they they charged me and expedited the refund. He also added obc to my next cruise due to the headaches and told me to contact him directly if I run into any future issues. Loved it. Sounds like my double charges are coming to an end! 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, crd27 said:

I'm still waiting for my refund from 11/19.  I think I might need to call on Monday... 

Oh no!  Things have been quiet on this thread, so I thought all was resolved for everyone.  Definitely, follow up with a call or email.

On 12/17/2022 at 7:30 PM, crd27 said:

I'm still waiting for my refund from 11/19.  I think I might need to call on Monday... 

I called and they wouldn't help me because my cruise was booked though my TA, even though the specific order/cancellation was done via the website independently.  Anyway, I contacted my TA and she got back with me and said there were "issues" (as we all know from this thread) but to expect my refund in 7-10 business days. Here's hoping...