MUTS

Jazul

I follow the posting of the latest movies people have seen before I sail for a few months so I can enjoy them on the ship for the first time. 

There haven been many current movies being shown lately that might interest me. If someone has the patters from more recent sailings there might be others that I haven't seen. 

The list that I have is "Feature movies included Bill & Ted Face the Music, The Lost City, 
The Jungle Cruise, Ford vs Ferrari, Spiderman No Way Home, Moulin Rouge, 
Blue Hawaii (probably only on Hawaii cruises), Dumplin', 
Venom: Let There Be Carnage (skipped that one), Cyrano, 50 First Dates, 
Dune and Shang-Chi the Legend of the Ten Rings.

It's not to impressive. 

The newest movies that Princess shows are those that have just been or are about to be released to the public on DVDs.

Thus, never expect a movie that hit theaters in the last 4-6 months.

The same movies are shown on all Princess ships, so current Patters from any ship will list what is available on MUTS on all Princess ships.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, caribill said:

The newest movies that Princess shows are those that have just been or are about to be released to the public on DVDs.

Thus, never expect a movie that hit theaters in the last 4-6 months.

The same movies are shown on all Princess ships, so current Patters from any ship will list what is available on MUTS on all Princess ships.

In the past we did watch some movies that had only been out a short time but it seems that lately that isn't the practice. I am assuming it is a cost cutting move. I can't really blame them. With the rising inflation they are trying to paddle upstream.

I was only asking this question because we don't go to the theatre, only checking out movies from our local library and I was trying to avoid getting any that might be showing on the ship next month so we can watch something new to us.  Thanks to those who responded.  Can't believe nobody has a Patter to share, but I guess even those are hard to come by with everything being digital now.    

2 hours ago, Jazul said:

Can't believe nobody has a Patter to share, but I guess even those are hard to come by with everything being digital now.    

Wifi isn't the greatest, it sometimes means people have to take time out of their vacation to TRY and post to CC.  There are lots of Patters posted; try the "live' threads.

3 hours ago, MissP22 said:

Was that on MUTS or in-room?

It was shown on MUTS on the Crown this week, but in the 21+ days of this cruise so far, every movie on MUTS has also  been available in the stateroom. The only exceptions have been a couple of concerts films which were only shown on MUTS in the afternoon

• Like 2