Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

Just now, CelticMCO said:

Every time you write "Nikola" the "Ricola" cough drop commercial jingle runs through my head.  You knocked this review out of the park - safe trip back to the ATL... 

Trust me, sitting here at the bar I've heard "Nikola" (Ricola) over a hundred times...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

If the TSA says anything about the cigars, I'm just going to tell them they're fake... Or, at least that's my understanding...

PXL_20221210_144127727.jpg

T+hem right there are genuine Dominican cigars....made from cuban seed tobacco.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Hopefully they're real for what I paid for them... I'm 90% confident that they are...

This has been a truly epic Live Trip Report Sid. Thanks for the week of fun while we droned on through everyday life. 246 days for our next cruise, on Mardi Gras.

• Like 2

This one is a truly remarkable mixture by big Nikola... He used an airtight glass container, and used compressed air to quickly "carbonate" the liquid... It has a bubbly mouth feel to it after it's "transformation"... Tequila something...

PXL_20221210_203926602.thumb.jpg.540e3d9182ce5f4a49ccb10a1281b744.jpg

PXL_20221210_203934627.jpg

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, ober134 said:

So wish I had the nerve to do this. I hate chogs

Somebody has to stand up to these bullies... To be honest, I'm not a "big guy", but with the shaved head and huge nipple ring, people tend to think twice and tread lightly...

• Like 20
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, bluetardis said:

@ober134I say let’s be like Sid and just do it! Come April on my cruise I will take that lounger occupied by said flip flop and no body and use it to my hearts content!

These people with the towels and flip flops need to be stood up to sometimes... Just laying an item down DOES NOT denote ownership of ANYTHING... 

• Like 21

The very first Live review I ever read was the one you did onboard the Mardi Gras, I absolutely loved your wit, humor and sarcasm (despite not being in the best head space at the time).  Thank you for another excellent Live with Sid "review", it's been a fantastic ride!

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Somebody has to stand up to these bullies... To be honest, I'm not a "big guy", but with the shaved head and huge nipple ring, people tend to think twice and tread lightly...

You and me buddy! 

I'm only 5'9" and overweight...but let's just say if I am triggered, then I am 10 feet tall and bullet proof. 

*not literally *

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Another from big Nikola... Tequila something... I've been sitting here talking to a couple from South Dakota for awhile, and just "being on vacation"...

PXL_20221210_212336806.thumb.jpg.a02a301ac041df7002d9ad7d03e61f89.jpg

PXL_20221210_212341227.jpg

Do the South Dakotans know they are visiting with someone famous!?

Edited by cellfree
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

South Dakota my home state!

13 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Do the South Dakotans know they are visiting with someone famous!?

Let's just say that we had some deep conversations, some of which I'm not allowed to divulge here on Cruise Critic... Political and whatnot... We'll just leave it at that...

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Let's just say that we had some deep conversations, some of which I'm not allowed to divulge here on Cruise Critic... Political and whatnot... We'll just leave it at that...

Oh yeah, you betcha!  He was an odd fellah....

I told him this ain't that kinda place 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Five o'clock here at the Alchemy Bar... The last night of the cruise, and I'm feeling GOOD... No idea whatsoever what I'm having for dinner. Spin the wheel, and find out!... No, seriously, what should I be having?...

Someplace you don’t have to wear “pants!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 6