Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

Went back to the hotel to grab extra charging power. Apparently 60 degrees in Cali means let’s wear our USC sweatshirts. Apparently I’ll take this moment to shake my fist at that traitor, bleep bleep Lincoln Reilly. PS tell Caleb Williams I miss him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Went back to the hotel to grab extra charging power. Apparently 60 degrees in Cali means let’s wear our USC sweatshirts. Apparently I’ll take this moment to shake my fist at that traitor, bleep bleep Lincoln Reilly. PS tell Caleb Williams I miss him. 

The game is about to come on at every bar you will go to, you can shake your fist at Reilly and admire William’s skills. Don’t blame you for being bitter! 

28 minutes ago, LaRue1975 said:

The game is about to come on at every bar you will go to, you can shake your fist at Reilly and admire William’s skills. Don’t blame you for being bitter! 

I don’t blame Caleb Williams at all. He’s playing the game to benefit most. Lincoln though 🙄

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I don’t blame Caleb Williams at all. He’s playing the game to benefit most. Lincoln though 🙄

I get it completely, Caleb Williams is a gift from God as you just saw. You can root for Utah, no need to worry about the USC fans, they’re nothing like Raiders fans, lol! 

• Haha 1