Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

9 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Seemed like a very long trip for him, from Paradise in Tampa to Splendor in Australia, right!?

It was 42 hours in the air. I’m heartbroken. We were gonna go on the Paradise in February. Now I’ll just wait til his next contract. When it was confirmed he messaged and said “don’t forget about me”. Broke. My. Heart. That’s my Indonesian BFF. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

The girlfriend was adamant she did NOT do strawberry. It upsets her stomach. She’s not doing. Boyfriend orders… 2 Miami vices. 😬

image.jpg

Gonna have to try a miami vice on our Dec 17 Panorama cruise, never had one.  Looks like a funship kinda drink. So many choices!

• Like 2

@MeganGC1983please tell your Carnival friends that we are good people! Let me know where Aris is working and I will visit him when I get on board on the 29th January!

Thanks for the live review, I got off the Luminosa last Thursday and you are helping with my end of cruise depression!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, LincolnLegend said:

@MeganGC1983please tell your Carnival friends that we are good people! Let me know where Aris is working and I will visit him when I get on board on the 29th January!

Thanks for the live review, I got off the Luminosa last Thursday and you are helping with my end of cruise depression!

Aris just got on the Splendor. 😢 Teo is awaiting medical to approve him. High blood pressure. I noyman is on the horizon 

• Like 1