12-1-22 (AREADY?) Thursday Weigh-In--One month left in 2022!

Belle

Questions to answer in a month----- 

(1) Will you have a loss for the year?

(2) Will you be happy you didn't have a gain even if no loss?

(3) Are you sad you had some kind of a gain?

Did coming in here help?

(1) Helped you lose,

(2) Helped you not to gain

(3) Helped you not to gain more then you did

Will you come back here in 2023 to lose more or to maintain?

Hope you all have a good weigh-in after Thanksgiving and have no trouble getting

through the December Holidays.

Yes I'm starting today--I have internet which is a surprise but I'll take it.

Having fun, one more day then Hawaii.

Won a Royal Flush on a poker Machine, $2,000. Have to pay taxes on it!

Good start, hope I get more. I can dream.

Thanks for all the good wishes to have a good time.

Mine to you to enjoy your cruises to the fullest.

• Like 1

Belle thanks for starting us off this week. 

I am happy to say I’ve maintained my weight in range.  I definitely need this site to stay on the straight band narrow.  Will be on this site as long as I live.   

I wish the people who just view would be brave enough to join.   The is NO judging, or criticism,   Just encouragement.  

Belle wow a royal flush. And $2000.  I only gambled the first night too crowded and machines weren’t paying. Lost my weeks limit.  

• Like 1

Good Morning All.  Belle nice that you won!  (Not nice that you have to pay taxes on it).  I've only had one time that I got a 1099 .... but many times I have managed to come back with everything that I went with .... that works!!!!   Hope you have a great time in Hawaii ... Love it there Kauai is my favorite place ... the scenery is amazing.  Someday I will get back!

Izena - Great that you have maintained in range.

I stayed the same this week (I'll take it).  We leave on Tuesday and our dog is sick.  My DD & DSIL will be taking care of her.  

Do you get 1099 on all large wins even in international waters?   Just curious.  

Jan sorry your dog is I’ll.  My dog will be 15 in Feb.  in great shape still walking  3-5 miles a day with me. I always cringe when I leave him - dog sitters have instructions for all  possible events. 

jan where is your cruise - someplace warm I hope. 

3 hours ago, Izena said:

Do you get 1099 on all large wins even in international waters?   Just curious.  

Jan sorry your dog is I’ll.  My dog will be 15 in Feb.  in great shape still walking  3-5 miles a day with me. I always cringe when I leave him - dog sitters have instructions for all  possible events. 

jan where is your cruise - someplace warm I hope. 

Yes, you get 1099 even when you are in international waters! ($1,200 from slots or bingo).  This is not total for the cruise only each time the win is for $1,200 or more.  

Molly has pancreatitis --- it is better, but not completely gone.  She now only has one pill per day.  She is sleeping most of the time and when up is drinking lots of water.  She also has arthritis in her spine.  She just turned 11 .... I am worried about going away, but know that my DD and her DH will be great with her.

Our cruise is a 9 night Eastern Caribbean and then we will stay on the ship for a 3 night Bahamas cruise.  It will be nice to get away.  Jan 

Very quiet here.  Lots of peeping toms but no one brave enough to commit to  a healthy life style.
Folks obesity affects the rest of your life .  Your choice.    

it took me 20 years  and a health scare but I finally did it.  I’m  the healthiest of my adult life - able to  enjoy myself. Don’t have to worry about stairs.  Length of walks., no need for prescriptions meds.  

Glad I lost the weight but it will be a life long journey to maintain it.

Izena -I find the journey to maintain a loss very difficult.  That is where I have problems - Probably the biggest reason I have posted for so many years.

We leave for our newest cruise tomorrow ..... I think our flight is out around 5:00 am ..... Hate getting up early.

Today was a sad day - My Molly is now in a better place - we went to the vet this afternoon - It was time, but it is so difficult.   

I think being away from home will help, but it will be so difficult when we get back home. 

I will try to check in while I'm gone, but can't guarantee it!   Jan 

Jan I’m so sorry about Molly yes she no longer uncomfortable and will enjoy her  friends across the rainbow bridge.

Jan I agree maintaining weight  is hard.   I drive myself crazy.   I’m thinking about doing curbside groceries - I can’t always resist the candy, cookies sweets , also can’t ration I will eat it all in a day.  
I need this site at least I weigh every week and the gains don’t get out of hand.   Have a great cruise.