Best travel brands for plus size / plus size petite?

pookel

I know the Susan Graver liquid knit collection comes in plus sizes. Any other recommendations for travel collections that come in plus sizes? Finding pants that are both petite AND plus size is kind of a unicorn,  but I thought I'd throw it out there too in case anyone knows of a brand that offers them.

I'm a 2X with a 27" inseam, fwiw. Dresses and shirts I don't need petite sizing for, but regular-length pants hit the floor on me!

9 hours ago, pookel said:

Any other recommendations for travel collections that come in plus sizes? Finding pants that are both petite AND plus size is kind of a unicorn,  but I thought I'd throw it out there too in case anyone knows of a brand that offers them.

I'm a 2X with a 27" inseam, fwiw. 

These are not exactly collections (nor specifically for travel) but my discoveries this past year or so are the 7/8 length summer-weight leggings from 32-Degrees, currently only in stock in XXL in black and taupe-gray:

https://www.32degrees.com/products/womens-active-7-8-legging?

Hoping for some new colors in the spring.

For winter I lucked onto some 7/8 length brushed fabric Danskin leggings on eBay. 

Then for spring or fall, look into PopFit leggings -- they come in full length, ankle-pants, or "capri" length. I get them on eBay as well, and most sellers do not differentiate between full length and ankle or 7/8 length. You might want to buy from PopFit themselves.

FWIW, all of these options have hip or thigh phone pockets! 

Edited by crystalspin