Celebrity Solstice alcove benefits

sdnich

I have read other people getting benefits on the equinox (I do not know why that would be different? ) I know all of the benefits on the edge by I am a curious of all the benefits if  I want  to book an Alcove on the solstice. I see that they include beverages and food but does it include any alcohol ?? Specifically looking for a bottle of champagne or ?? If not that is OK I’m just trying to figure out the extras 

thank you 

12 hours ago, sdnich said:

I have read other people getting benefits on the equinox (I do not know why that would be different? ) I know all of the benefits on the edge by I am a curious of all the benefits if  I want  to book an Alcove on the solstice. I see that they include beverages and food but does it include any alcohol ?? Specifically looking for a bottle of champagne or ?? If not that is OK I’m just trying to figure out the extras 

thank you 

I think you can choose from different alcohol bottles or Champagne...Wife and I always take the Grey Goose...take back what's left to the room...but they always have asked us what would like in the alcohol regard...This is Equinox, Sept 2022, but I'm quite sure other ships do the same.  I have sailed on Apex (July 2022) with the same results.  We usually try and book one the first port day for the discount.  

Edited by PTC DAWG

12 hours ago, sdnich said:

thank you 

I had a question regarding the Apex cabanas and was able to get an answer from Celebrity by messaging them through Facebook.  Much less hassle than calling.  They took the time to contact the ship directly to get a for sure answer.  I suppose the benefit of getting a response from them directly is that you have something to show if what's offered on the sailing is different than what you get as a response.

I booked a two person cabana on the edge for next March on a sea day when I put in a port day there wasn’t a difference in price? $150.00 I feel that it’s fair and we don’t have the Bev package on that cruise so will take our bottle of vodka back to our cabin .

I booked a port day on our Celebrity Solstice Mexican Riviera for $99 for four people.

PTC DAWG still searching couldn’t find info including a bottle of alcohol on Solstice Alcoves ? We have the beverage package on that cruise so that’s OK but wouldn’t mind a nice bottle of champagne.

i’m just seeing the response above about sending a message on Facebook I will try that.

Edited by sdnich

58 minutes ago, sdnich said:

I also just posted a question on Jim and lain’s Live review . I asked if he could take some pictures and get info .

Here's the one from Edge but it is the same on all ships

1 Liter Bottle from those listed and anything you want on the menu

When you take into consideration that a bar setup of 1 Liter Bottle Premium is $120 it makes the experience more "reasonable".   You can take it with you back to your stateroom for later drinks.

image.thumb.png.eb663f93962084b3c956778b78b8bb07.png

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

When you take into consideration that a bar setup of 1 Liter Bottle Premium is $120 it makes the experience more "reasonable".   You can take it with you back to your stateroom for later drinks.

Thank you !! A nice bottle of bubbly will be great !! 🥂

On 12/8/2022 at 10:40 AM, sdnich said:

I booked a two person cabana on the edge for next March on a sea day when I put in a port day there wasn’t a difference in price? $150.00 I feel that it’s fair and we don’t have the Bev package on that cruise so will take our bottle of vodka back to our cabin .

I booked a port day on our Celebrity Solstice Mexican Riviera for $99 for four people.

PTC DAWG still searching couldn’t find info including a bottle of alcohol on Solstice Alcoves ? We have the beverage package on that cruise so that’s OK but wouldn’t mind a nice bottle of champagne.

i’m just seeing the response above about sending a message on Facebook I will try that.

We were just off the Edge and the cabanas face the Magic Carpet...not the pool. 😞  Every day, we saw names on the cabanas (reserved) but no one ever sat in them. They have sofas covered up by large planters and the cushions fly everywhere. I don't even know how you could have drink without it going all over the place. It's more like a cubby hole with no view. You have to walk all the way around to get to the pool. Just wanted to share since they are so pricey!

On 12/8/2022 at 3:53 PM, Jim_Iain said:

I have another question about the Cabana if you don’t mind.On the solstice we have booked the alcove for four of us. But  on our edge cruise in March we have booked the small cabana for two people. If you have time to find out if you get the same menu as above for the small 2 person cabana  as the large 4 person ?? The menu says four waters ,six beers and one bottle of spirits ect. so not sure if that is for the more expensive 4 person cabana?

thank you for taking the time !! 

On 12/11/2022 at 9:19 AM, DallasCruiseCouple said:

We were just off the Edge and the cabanas face the Magic Carpet...not the pool. 😞  Every day, we saw names on the cabanas (reserved) but no one ever sat in them. They have sofas covered up by large planters and the cushions fly everywhere. I don't even know how you could have drink without it going all over the place. It's more like a cubby hole with no view. You have to walk all the way around to get to the pool. Just wanted to share since they are so pricey!

Thank you for sharing !! we will definitely check out the situation when we board our cabana is not till the third day on the edge. So we can cancel.For us it’s a nice place to know you don’t have to worry about a place to sit and the extras that come with it .With out having a beverage package the  beer and alcohol covers most of the cost of the cabana.

2 hours ago, sdnich said:

Thank you for sharing !! we will definitely check out the situation when we board our cabana is not till the third day on the edge. So we can cancel.For us it’s a nice place to know you don’t have to worry about a place to sit and the extras that come with it .With out having a beverage package the  beer and alcohol covers most of the cost of the cabana.

Yes, that sounds like a good trade-off!