Can couples with separate reservations sit together in Specialty Restaurants?

MaeBea1

We're booked on the Edge in September and my sister and her husband are joining us.

We want to pre-book specialty restaurants using OBC.  I'm wondering if we can book separate reservations and once onboard, ask the restaurant to seat us together.

21 hours ago, MaeBea1 said:

We're booked on the Edge in September and my sister and her husband are joining us.

We want to pre-book specialty restaurants using OBC.  I'm wondering if we can book separate reservations and once onboard, ask the restaurant to seat us together.

Or you book for the 4 of you at one restaurant and pays and your sister books for the 4 of you at another and pays. 

22 hours ago, MaeBea1 said:

We did this the first day we boarded the Reflection in August, for my wife and I plus my sister and BIL. Once onboard we visited the specialty restaurant representative greeting passengers as we boarded, and he put our two separate reservations together at one table. We both booked well before departure, but we couldn't get both at the same time, one for 6:30 and the other for 6:00pm, the same representative not only got us a table for 4, but all 4 of us at 6:30pm.

Edited by terrydtx