Coke in Pepsi out!!!

smeck

On 12/11/2022 at 12:41 AM, SunshineGal2022 said:

Dr.Pepper is my go to, followed by root beer.  I am not thrilled neither is a choice.  Why can't they install Freestyle machines and have more choices for soda?  (Sigh)

I will hope there is a port that sells Dr.Pepper that I can buy and bring on board. 

I really only drink Dr Pepper.  I will occasionally have a root beer and was able to find that in 2022 at one of the bars?  But Root Beer is a drink that I drink by itself while Dr Pepper is great with spicy food or pizza or mexican or several other foods.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 5:07 PM, Izzybeff said:

I went in to buy a pop package for my cruise in January and saw that they are changing to Coke.  I will just bring some Diet Pepsi on with me.  I just need one a day to survive and will drink water the rest of the time.

I thought you couldnt bring any drinks onboard - not even water?

1 hour ago, Nova Scotia Cruisers said:

You are correct.  Although I have heard that getting back on after a day in port you can sometimes get away with having a bottle or two in your backpack. But as far as initially bringing it on that's a no...

1 hour ago, Nova Scotia Cruisers said:

Not true, you can bring onboard wine and champagne for free, and no corkage fee provided you have one of the unlimited beverage packages.

https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/liquor-beverages

Edited by DCGuy64
added link
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 3:02 PM, DCGuy64 said:

Not true, you can bring onboard wine and champagne for free, and no corkage fee provided you have one of the unlimited beverage packages.

https://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/liquor-beverages

But no pop or water! I just want pop in my room and not have to pay a fortune for a can from mini bar

i still feel this is a disaster  of biblical proportions (LOL)

and nova scotia cruisers, a can of soda (or pop) depending on where you're from, is about $3.00.

i am addicted to pepsi, and usually have 3-5 per day. it's more than worth it to me to pay this price. 

19 hours ago, Nova Scotia Cruisers said:

But no pop or water! I just want pop in my room and not have to pay a fortune for a can from mini bar

On NCL you can't.  Farther down in the post I mentioned that I forgot it wasn't allowed on NCL.  For water, just bring a reusable water bottle and fill it when you need water.  If you don't like the taste, just bring one of the water flavor things with you to put a couple of drops in each time you fill a bottle.