Help with seat selection

tillys mom

We have a day in Sydney on March 31, 2023 and want to go to the Sydney Opera House for a performance. The Concert Hall has a Bach presentation at 11:00 am which should be perfect as we arrive early and sail at 6:45 pm. Can anyone give me advice on seats to book? We would prefer not having to climb too many steps. Mid-price range.
Can we walk from the ship? If not, how should we get there?

Thanks for your help!

Ok so Grand will definitely be the OPT it is opposite the Opera House and maybe a 15 minute walk, bear in mind my body is shot so it may even be less. But it has been a long time since I was inside the Concert hall so wouldn’t even guess at which seat.

7B1ADD7C-D85A-43ED-81E6-F11FA3B9BD0E.png

1 minute ago, tillys mom said:

Thank you for the map; it makes everything clear. I imagine we move at about the same speed you do 😂, but even at our speed, it should be an easy walk. 

Now days I’d do it in half that, I cheat and rip along in a wheelchair.

From the Opera  House,  you can have a drink whilst you watch walkers walking up the Harbour Bridge and the busy ferries come and go from Circular Quay,  

If you look at a map of seats in the Concert Hall you should be able to select a seat at a price which suits you.  The Concert Hall has recently reopened after major renovation with much improved acoustics.  Enjoy your concert. 

If you're purely wanting seats with the least walking, and fewest steps, stalls with lower rows - not at the back (e.g. A-H) will deliver that. They're also in the pricing midrange, and given the limited seats remaining now, I'd suggest that's the best option for a first time visitor's experience with your preferences now.