Carnival Venezia, new food, bar and other exciting features/concepts debuting

CruiseAdict218

On 1/17/2023 at 10:32 AM, Jamman54 said:

Been on the Spirit for three days and I already have an opinion of Todd. Though he has a lot of energy, in my opinion, he is still a long way from "prime" time. His annoying catchphrase is "This is Todd your cruise director, that's T - O - double D - on the M - I -- C". Like nails on a chalkboard to me. 😎

multiple people in front of me told him they thought he was a bit much when he was on paradise in line disembarking. 

• 1 month later...

I came across this half-hour long Carnival Venezia first look video and thought I’d share. Mick the host also shows Vista class pictures for comparison. Since Venezia will be my first ever Carnival cruise, I thought it was interesting. The Venezia is definitely more posh looking!

https://youtu.be/iRcdOnkxdrw

Edited by Bound4Bermuda
  • Like 4

On 2/6/2023 at 11:39 AM, UPNYGuy said:

IMO Chris Salazar, Chris Williams, and Cam are my tops. Wouldn’t mind seeing any of those 3

Looked like Chris was only doing 2 month stints (vacation fill ins) in order to be home more

We love Chris and would love to see him more on ships but know family comes first

• Like 1

Venezia has arrived in Cadiz after a stop in Gibraltar. It looks like dry dock will take place there. Its good because there are lots of people in Cadiz who take pictures of dry docked ships so we can watch its progress. I would imagine ownership should be transferred soon, Luminosa's was just after entering dry dock.