What is Blue Planet

hotrock

34 minutes ago, hotrock said:

I saw somewhere that there  is a show called Blue Planet on Allure but I don't see a description or any way to reserve a seat.  Does anyone know what this is?

Celebrating Mother Earth.  A giant tree on stage comes alive with about twenty people hiding in the branches.  Show is called Blue Planet, if it still there. 

• Like 1

I asked on another group site about this as it is still listed on the website as entertainment on Allure and I have been twice and it is fantastic. Going again in Jan with a group of 10 friends who hadn't seen it so I was asking about it. Someone who was onboard had asked the CD and he said that it is not currently showing and there are no immediate plans to bring it back.

• 4 months later...

Blue Planet has returned onboard Allure of the Seas as of the 5/7/23 sailing!  The show has been completely redesigned and all flying has been removed.  The flying has been removed from the Agua show as well.  I guess they removed the show rigging position entirely from the ship and sent them to the newer ships. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Cruisin1980 said:

I guess they removed the show rigging position entirely from the ship and sent them to the newer ships. 

Welcome to CC.

A better guess might be that they simply got rid of the staff.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2022 at 3:09 PM, ace1zoe2 said:

I asked on another group site about this as it is still listed on the website as entertainment on Allure and I have been twice and it is fantastic. Going again in Jan with a group of 10 friends who hadn't seen it so I was asking about it. Someone who was onboard had asked the CD and he said that it is not currently showing and there are no immediate plans to bring it back.

Where would the better viewing be for this? Balcony or main?