CELEBRITY cruise OBC

johnnydeo

25 minutes ago, johnnydeo said:

I made reservations and looked at the menu. How do you choose from food you want to indulge in? Is it  a fixed menu like

1 appetizer 

1 main course

1 desert

What dining venue did you make reservations for? SD (Select Dining) and TD are a fixed menu with multiple choices for a appetizer, soup, salad, entree, desert. Selections changes each evening. Also the menu has some items that repeat every evening, 

Which ship? Which restaurants?

the general answer is, You may order as many courses as you wish.

If you want an appetizer, a soup, salad, a main, and a dessert, Go for all five.

if you want just three courses, thats ok too

Since you titled your thread OBC, I am thinking that you are inquiring mostly about the extra cost specialty restaurants rather than the main dining room?

But some clarification on your question would help us give you a better answer

Edited by Alakegirl

I see that you posted further information just as I was posting. For the Tuscan grill, most of our friends order the charcuterie board for the table, then have an appetizer, a salad, a man with sides, and a dessert. It’s a lot of food. Don’t eat lunch that day!

Sometimes Celebrity makes things unnecessarily complicated. This is one of them. On the M and S class ships there is a specialty restaurant called the Tuscan grill.  It is an extra charge venue.

On the E class ships, there are four main dining room and one of them is called Tuscan. There is no extra fee for dining there.

That’s why it was important to know which restaurant/ship the OP was inquiring about.

The general answer still holds, you can order as many of each course as you wish. You can even order three appetizers and no main course, or two appetizers a salad and dessert. If you ask them to bring you two main courses, that’s usually just fine, too.