Europe itineraries for 2024 are now posted on the HAL website!

Destiny0315

Very interesting and glad to see Malta on many of the trips in the Med. Lots of interesting routes and combinations in Northern Europe and some new cities in the Baltic. Several opportunities to visit Greenland. Bermuda on some of the TAs. The maps need some work, several bear no resemblance to the routes! Lots of beautiful and historical places to visit, spoilt for choice!

• Like 1

There are two different Iceland cruises that I am interested in for 2024. The 11-day Iceland and Greenland Passage and a 10-day Iceland and Scottish Mysteries. Sadly, I cannot afford both of them. Would you guys choose Scotland or Greenland to visit? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChinaShrek said:

There are two different Iceland cruises that I am interested in for 2024. The 11-day Iceland and Greenland Passage and a 10-day Iceland and Scottish Mysteries. Sadly, I cannot afford both of them. Would you guys choose Scotland or Greenland to visit? 

Scotland

• Like 4

I saw the 14-day Britain, Scotland, and Ireland on the Rotterdam, so I emailed my TA and asked if she could get me one of those solo cabins. I’ve always wanted to cruise that area, and really enjoyed the solo cabin on the Prinsendam, so maybe I will get lucky!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChinaShrek said:

Scotland for sure.

9 hours ago, Navybikermom said:

I saw the 14-day Britain, Scotland, and Ireland on the Rotterdam, so I emailed my TA and asked if she could get me one of those solo cabins. I’ve always wanted to cruise that area, and really enjoyed the solo cabin on the Prinsendam, so maybe I will get lucky!

Some solo cabins on the Rotterdam are LARGE

• Like 1

I posted on the other thread but just a 'heads up' if you are booking to check the itinerary matches the map and the cruise title, as I have found quite a few typos!  Different ports etc.

Just like your Santa list - check it twice!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

I posted on the other thread but just a 'heads up' if you are booking to check the itinerary matches the map and the cruise title, as I have found quite a few typos!  Different ports etc.

Just like your Santa list - check it twice!

I noticed that too, hope they fix it.

23 hours ago, travelholics said:

The maps need some work, several bear no resemblance to the routes!

Yes they need to take their Etch A Sketch they work with and shake it and start over again as some of those routes look like they were drawn with one.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ChinaShrek said:

Scotland! I'm looking at that one. Has lots of interesting ports.