Live Carnival Magic Dec 31st-Jan 8th Whaletail sailing through the new year

WhaleTailFlCruiser

Welcome to another one of my rambly, picture heavy lives I will once again be aboard the Magic As I Sail through the new year and then Onto Aruba, Bonaire and then Amber Cove. Come Along as we ring in the new year :). 

279327461_10217793543985013_373413093284

I actually booked this cruise a Solid year ago before I booked my previous Magic Cruise that I took earlier this year. I have been looking quite regularly and this sailing has been booked solid for about a month. I also live about two and a half hours from PC so I don't normally book a Hotel room for the night before but I did so for this cruise as I looked at the PC cruise schedule and will be a very heavy day for PC. C.Magic, Mardi Gras, Wonder OTS and Jewl OTS As well as NCL Escape and finally Disney Fantasy. That traffic is going to be horrific. 

Side note I turn plat (I have that song line from Panic at the disco, Hey Maw I made it" LOl, this cruise so I was able to check in on the 15th of this month. 

nine-days-go-neon-sign-260nw-1742203139.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ADreamIsAWish said:

My mom and I board on the 8th. It will be her first cruise. Can't wait!

I have sailed with my mom who can't walk very far.  We get a wheelchair and a pusher at the beginning of embarkation at the port.  Very helpful and the pushers are always very nice.  I tip them $5 when we get on board.  Have a great cruise!!

• Like 1

On 12/21/2022 at 2:44 PM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Welcome to another one of my rambly, picture heavy lives I will once again be aboard the Magic As I Sail through the new year and then Onto Aruba, Bonaire and then Amber Cove. Come Along as we ring in the new year :). 

279327461_10217793543985013_373413093284

I actually booked this cruise a Solid year ago before I booked my previous Magic Cruise that I took earlier this year. I have been looking quite regularly and this sailing has been booked solid for about a month. I also live about two and a half hours from PC so I don't normally book a Hotel room for the night before but I did so for this cruise as I looked at the PC cruise schedule and will be a very heavy day for PC. C.Magic, Mardi Gras, Wonder OTS and Jewl OTS As well as NCL Escape and finally Disney Fantasy. That traffic is going to be horrific. 

Side note I turn plat (I have that song line from Panic at the disco, Hey Maw I made it" LOl, this cruise so I was able to check in on the 15th of this month. 

nine-days-go-neon-sign-260nw-1742203139.

We will be "cruisin into 2023" with you!  We are in New Port Richey so I appreciate the info about the traffic that day!  We will be driving over in the morning but will leave a bit earlier to compensate for it!  

• Like 1

I will be on the Magic tommorrow for our 8 day Christmas Cruise. Counting down the hours until boarding....can't wait. It's our first cruise in 2 years and am so excited. This will be our 3rd time on the Magic. We will be visiting St. Kitts, St. Maarten, Puerto Rico and the Dominician Republic.  

• Like 2

On 12/22/2022 at 10:09 PM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Eight days to go, It’s getting real. Three days from Christmas as well . Florida will be participating in winter this weekend highs won’t get out of the 40’s and lows in the 20’s which is cold as hell well at least for us. 

C983966F-B3BE-4787-8AB8-E8BA3BAE1FD5.png

12 degrees this morning here close to Charlotte, NC🥶Merry Christmas everyone!!

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 1