Carnival Excursion Reviews

richfret

It is strange that most of the reviews for Carnival excursions shown on the Carnival web site are 3 years old or even later.  I would much rather read a review that was written within the last 6 months.  Things do change.  You would think that Carnival would want to remove any negative reviews that old.

• Like 1

No need to remove negative reviews as they never make it onto the site. After one of our Carnival cruises, I wrote two reviews of which one was very, very positive, and the other very, very negative. One made it onto the site while the other "did not meet their standards".

• Haha 1

I agree.   And I wish more people posted reviews.   I am looking at excursions for my upcoming Pride cruises in Europe, and there are very few reviews.   I know that Carnival hadn't had a ship in Europe for a while, but, as far as I know, they did sail this past summer, presumably with many of the same excursions offered for next year.   The excursions are pretty expensive, so it would be good to know peoples' experiences.   

I will be posting reviews in order to help others make their decisions!

23 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

No need to remove negative reviews as they never make it onto the site. After one of our Carnival cruises, I wrote two reviews of which one was very, very positive, and the other very, very negative. One made it onto the site while the other "did not meet their standards".

I have seen negative reviews on Carnival excursions. I have even seen excursions that had nothing but negative reviews. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

I have seen negative reviews on Carnival excursions. I have even seen excursions that had nothing but negative reviews. 

Same you can even find those right now. They broke some kind of rule and it was flagged (bad language or something).

27 minutes ago, Joanne G. said:

I agree.   And I wish more people posted reviews.   I am looking at excursions for my upcoming Pride cruises in Europe, and there are very few reviews.   I know that Carnival hadn't had a ship in Europe for a while, but, as far as I know, they did sail this past summer, presumably with many of the same excursions offered for next year.   The excursions are pretty expensive, so it would be good to know peoples' experiences.   

I will be posting reviews in order to help others make their decisions!

You might look at Costa's excursions in those ports. They may be the same.

• Thanks 1

Look at TripAdvisor for similar excursions in those ports. That’s what I do and I almost always find similar excursions with lots of reviews. I often just book with a local tour that’s cheaper and has good recommendations there. I’ll be going in the Pride to London in August so I’m in the same situation as you. And I’m definitely looking up those ports on TripAdvisor to get a better idea of what’s good and what’s not so good. 

• Thanks 2