Royal Carribean Cruise Line Cruise Compass

I know I've seen this in the cruise critic a while back, but I don't remember how I did it, so I need your help. How do I find the pictures members took of the Cruise Compass which they posted on a site within the cruise critic? Being the detailed itinerary spread sheet person that I am I want to get an idea of the various show times for my future cruise. I realize times may change for various reasons but I'm looking for a general roadmap. THANKS IN ADVANCE

7 minutes ago, cruisinelmo said:

I know I've seen this in the cruise critic a while back, but I don't remember how I did it, so I need your help. How do I find the pictures members took of the Cruise Compass which they posted on a site within the cruise critic? Being the detailed itinerary spread sheet person that I am I want to get an idea of the various show times for my future cruise. I realize times may change for various reasons but I'm looking for a general roadmap. THANKS IN ADVANCE

I just google it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisinelmo said:

I know this probably isn't the answer you want but it is really easier on the eyes to download the app and look at the activities of your sailing that way.  I actually do it on my Surface Pro because of an eye condition and it's much easier than using a magnifying glass with the paper.  I was just on the Voyager and received a compass every day.  I truthfully couldn't read it.  But, as I said, everyone is different.  It may be faster if you use the app.

Thanks everyone for the info; I went to the RCCL blog and found exactly what I was looking for. The compasses were ship specific, pretty current and easy to read. As always, I have found my cruise critic friends are knowledgeable and eager to help. HAPPY SAILING!

• Like 1

We just got home from Adventure and did not have a paper Compass in the room on day one. I asked our cabin attendant when he came by to introduce himself to please bring a paper one each night and he did.  The paper copies are SO much easier to see/read than scrolling, scrolling, scrolling through the app. Plus I'm positive there were things in the paper version that were not in the app.  Plus I keep the paper ones for souvenirs.  

On 12/29/2022 at 10:26 AM, AtSeaAlways said:

There is apparently a way to coax the app to let you see a .pdf of the Compass on the ship each day.  

On the ship visit https://minio.rccl.com/compass/cruisecompass.pdf

Doesn't work on land, it will return an error, but on any ship that has the feature enabled this URL will give you the daily cruise compass for that day when connected to ship wifi with or without a paid Voom plan.

• Like 2