Sail-aways

Scrapnana

I’m so sorry to read that you had to cancel the WC and are in the hospital! I followed along on your previous cruise and knew you were having some health issues. Prayers for your doctors as they diagnose and treat you, and for your comfort and recovery. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 3

Kathi.....I hope they have relieved your pain and identified the source...

We are all sad and concerned.....IF there was anything positive....thank goodness you made it back stateside....!!

And....if possible....please let us know how you are doing.....
  • Like 4

On 12/31/2022 at 10:07 AM, Scrapnana said:

Thanks for all the good thoughts,  I have had two MRIs and have more tests to come.

Let us know how things go

And if you are still home (Ashland) and need anything, I can drive up and deliver. We have extra rollater, electric mobility scooter or maybe other items if you need them. 

Thank you, Roy, for the post and the link to Kathi's blog. I didn't know about the blog, nor how sick she is. I'm so sorry to learn of this. 

I'll add you to my daily prayers, Kathi, and wish the best for you. 

• Like 2

@ScrapnanaOh Kathi, While I'm glad they've figured out what was wrong, I'm sorry for all you have to deal with now. So glad you made it to Ft. Lauderdale. Did you hear Jacqui is in a Puerto Vallarta hospital with a broken elbow? I'm almost afraid to cruise again-but will definitely have insurance. Prayers and positive thoughts are flowing your way!

Susie (aka South Pacific trivia). And I still can't make a comment on your blog. I keep getting an error has occurred message.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, HAL Sailer said:

Not @1ANGELCAT but it's the same link @rafinmd shared but with @Scrapnana having now posted a Friday update.

https://2022-2023hal.blogspot.com/

Thanks. That's what I saw when I checked Roy's link, so thought 1Angelcat might have been referring to a different post. When I followed her link I got to the same place, so got confused why it was repeated. 
Some of the blogs have different links to different posts, and I thought this might be like that.