Do you take any food devices on your cruises?

shipgeeks

From time to time I see a post about taking a juicer, or coffee maker, or other cooking device on  a cruise.  More interestingly, when departing the terminal at the end, I always see rice cookers, blenders, and other things on the Reclaim Table, along with lots of irons.

Is there a device you can't cruise without?  How do you use it?  Was it ever confiscated?  And what items have you seen that others took but didn't get to use?

I am a minimalist.........I don't ever bring that kind of stuff with me and never will. I don't know and I guess I have never looked what other's took but did not get to use. To be honest, what other's bring is of no significance to me.

I usually bring my manual lever coffee machine (flair) on cruises. I use a battery operated grinder and fill my thermos with hot water from the bar. I have never had problems with security because nothing connects to the power points.

When I cruised NCL, I brought my own filter papers and coffee beans that were compatible with the coffee maker provided in the balcony room.

I will be bringing single use bottles of oil on my next cruise for my bread, instead of butter.

coffee cruise.jpg

olive oil.jpg

• Like 1