Explorer Suite 3094/3095

takingster

Twice now, maybe three times, we have booked cabins over The Restaurant. Not one of the suites.  We heard absolutely no noise coming from the restaurants.  Most people head to the buffet for breakfast and lunch and seating is usually limited to the "front" seating areas, closer to midship. Dinner is served from 6-9pm and most people are out of their cabins at that point.

• Like 1

Same here.  Stayed over the restaurant in a DV and heard nothing at all during meals or during prep/cleanup times.  I wouldn't worry about noise.  Now seagull attacks on your big balcony.......  Ok, just kidding..🍹

My mom and I had 3094 on a VO cruise in 2018 - it was a big birthday for her - and we heard nothing at all at any time of day or night.  So if you are interested in this suite, I wouldn't hesitate.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Revisiting this thread on behalf of a friend who is considering booking one of these 3rd deck aft facing Explorers Suites.

So many nice reviews and comments about no noise at all from The Restaurant.

However, the question is:

Since these are above the Aft Promenade of Deck 2, has anyone felt there was noise from there?  (aft of the Restaurant).  People walk through there all the times, and there are tables and chairs set up.

My personal experience only in using the aft area to read and watch the wake, is that it is pretty quiet!  However, if anyone who actually stayed in 3094/3095 has any comments, thanks so much!