EVA Air

LTC

2 hours ago, BBWC said:

Yes we did, though several years ago. We enjoyed it very much, good food, very pleasant service.

12 minutes ago, FlyerTalker said:

EVA has a great business class product - probably in the top 10 in the world.

You might even get the "Hello Kitty" aircraft, where the theme goes through the entire plane.

Thanks for your replies. Have booked with them to fly to Hanoi and and return from HCM in March. I thought the reviews seemed to good to be true but I guess not.

On 1/3/2023 at 3:29 PM, LTC said:

Thanks for your replies. Have booked with them to fly to Hanoi and and return from HCM in March. I thought the reviews seemed to good to be true but I guess not.

You will not be sorry. Our son lives in Taipei ( Taiwan's own airline) and always goes business class. You can order your meals ahead, great food, they provide pajamas for the flight ( like Etihad), great beds . He just went back after being with us for Christmas. You will not be sorry. 

1 hour ago, campergal said:

You will not be sorry. Our son lives in Taipei ( Taiwan's own airline) and always goes business class. You can order your meals ahead, great food, they provide pajamas for the flight ( like Etihad), great beds . He just went back after being with us for Christmas. You will not be sorry. 

Sounds fantastic. I'm getting as excited for the flight as I am for the river cruise!

17 hours ago, FlyerTalker said:

When you transit TPE, look for "The Infinity", which is the best lounge for business class travelers on EVA.  EVA has four lounges there.

Thanks for the info...appreciate it.