New AMEX Promotion

marieps

9 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Lengthy discussion is already happening in another thread.  Thank you

I got the $350 back on $1000 offer  it says in the terms that is has to be used online or to call a number   Can I used this though my travel agent that has Celebrity run the card? 

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2023 at 9:45 AM, marieps said:

One of my AMEX cards (Blue Sky) is offering $350 back on $1,000 spent with =X=.  Expires 3/31/23.  It's not on my Delta card, however.

I received the same offer and I was able to use my card and my husband’s. We received $700 back. We were happy with price of our planned Celebrity cruise and this offer sealed the deal and we are booked for our 50th wedding anniversary. So awesome.

7 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

I used the offer on my card a couple months ago.  Today is showed up on my wife's card also on the same account.   Found that surprising.  $175 back on $500 spend on both cards.

Lucky you. I used my offer and keep checking but my wife hasn't gotten the it.

2 hours ago, RichYak said:

Lucky you. I used my offer and keep checking but my wife hasn't gotten the it.

58 minutes ago, JLMcruise said:

We keep checking and no offers for us in the past 4 months.  Congrats to all who are able to take advantage.

No idea if @newtocruiseinblue 's URL will work but if not, if you didn't already know there can only be a max of available 100 offers.  So if you see 100, start adding random ones to your card

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

Try www.americanexpress.com/celebritycruises2023  

this worked for us

Alas it did not tonight. I will continue my quest however.

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

No idea if @newtocruiseinblue 's URL will work but if not, if you didn't already know there can only be a max of available 100 offers.  So if you see 100, start adding random ones to your card

I am aware and try this with impunity. Thank you kindly.

2 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Don’t add 100 or more though  as it will lock you out of adding any more. Fortunately many of mine are expiring today and I can add those I really want now.

7 minutes ago, Anne614 said:

Don’t add 100 or more though  as it will lock you out of adding any more. Fortunately many of mine are expiring today and I can add those I really want now.

I have heard this before but it appears to be myth based on my own personal experience, various point sites and on the AMEX sub on reddit where this gets routinely asked.  Here's my personal example, as you can see I have 180 added and 35 available (20ish are actual offers while the rest are enrollments; have been adding all offers monthly for seven years.  Some on reddit claim they start their day by checking and adding AMEX offers...YOLO...lol

image.thumb.png.0d1e1f6b17d8b71138a75837bb66145c.png

2 hours ago, RichYak said:

Alas it did not tonight. I will continue my quest however.

I am aware and try this with impunity. Thank you kindly.

We received our offer via a printed direct mail piece in the mail. Ironically, it was not under our offers as I checked bc of this board. We had to activate using this website address. Happy cruising! 

On 2/28/2023 at 8:46 PM, Anne614 said:

It stopped at 100 for me. Maybe it’s different for each Amex card. I just have the blue cash everyday.  

It stops displaying at 100 in the app and website but you can get more to show. Log into the website via a browser and add there. Once you’ve add some, log out and back in again so it’ll display more. If you keep seeing 100 that means there are more offers. If you want to see them all you’ll need to repeat until the number goes below 100. I’ve had over 300 offers at one point. The app still has the stupid limit of only displaying 100. Don’t count on AMEX to fix it anytime soon.

The same is true of offers you’ve ADDED. The app will only display 100 of the added offers. You’ll need to keep track of them if you use the app since you might forget what you added or the terms. Use the website with a browser to be sure.

It’s a pain to deal with but you could be missing out on hundreds of dollars of credit and points for cruises, hotels, and airplane tickets!

Edited by mistertomatoe
  • Like 2