I give up.... (re: switching to different cruise on the app)

kokopelli-az

I know I saw this mentioned somewhere but now I can't find the answer.   

When using the app, it defaults to my upcoming April cruise.    I've logged off and back on and it just goes to the same cruise.   I want to access a different cruise (in June) that I have booked.    How do I switch over to the June cruise?

5 minutes ago, Jeter02 said:

When you're logged on to the app on the bottom right click your profile picture and then a left pane will open up with all of your future upcoming cruises just click on the one you would like.

OMG!    it's hard to see.     Thanks so much

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi,

This does not seem to work for me on either my Android tablet or my Android phone. I do not know how to tell which specific version of the app I am using, but I know I upgraded to the new version. The icon does not have the circle around the logo.

• Like 1

This method only works with the old app.

For the new app, you have to log out.

Then log in using the booking number of the other cruise to complete the log in.

Hopefully a later version will fix this issue.

• Like 4

On 1/8/2023 at 12:02 PM, Jeter02 said:

When you're logged on to the app on the bottom right click your profile picture and then a left pane will open up with all of your future upcoming cruises just click on the one you would like.

Dumb question: how do you "right click" on a phone app??

11 hours ago, SDWalt said:

This method only works with the old app.

For the new app, you have to log out.

Then log in using the booking number of the other cruise to complete the log in.

Hopefully a later version will fix this issue.

I'm able to see my future cruises on the app and open up each of them.  On the new app no matter which future booking number I put in, the new app  always opens up my next cruise in March.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

I'm able to see my future cruises on the app and open up each of them.  On the new app no matter which future booking number I put in, the new app  always opens up my next cruise in March.

I was having the same issue and someone on these boards told me to try it again later.  I waited a couple of days, which took me to this morning, and it worked to pull up a future cruise, not the next cruise.  I don’t know if I really had to wait two days … 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

I was having the same issue and someone on these boards told me to try it again later.  I waited a couple of days, which took me to this morning, and it worked to pull up a future cruise, not the next cruise.  I don’t know if I really had to wait two days … 

OMG, that was me replying to you on another thread.  I think I should have had more tea this morning before logging into Cruise Critic and making a reply on this thread.  Senior moments can be so embarrassing.🤫

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

OMG, that was me replying to you on another thread.  I think I should have had more tea this morning before logging into Cruise Critic and making a reply on this thread.  Senior moments can be so embarrassing.🤫

I was looking for that thread so I could go back and thank you for your help when I stumbled across this thread.  I get so easy distracted (also a senior) once I posted my success here on this thread.  Anyway, thank you so much for your help.  

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 3:02 PM, Jeter02 said:

Are you referring to the new or old app. My understanding from others the new app does not show future cruises. You have to log in using your booking number to see that cruise.