NOVA deck plans and features

MsCrystalina

I see that they took the bar out of the Atlantide and have established a totally separate bar outside of SALT and Atlantide called The Shelter.  It looks like a prime place to wait for your seating, although I suspect is it also set up to be reserved for private events.

2 minutes ago, dawntrdr said:

I see that they took the bar out of the Atlantide and have established a totally separate bar outside of SALT and Atlantide called The Shelter.  It looks like a prime place to wait for your seating, although I suspect is it also set up to be reserved for private events.

A Shelter must mean something different there than in the uk. Here you would have people running around trying to feed people and make them as comfortable as you can for the night. Oh wait a minute…..

• Haha 1

My initial reaction is “too big”.  We started 11 years ago on the Silver Wind which was a significant downsizing from our previous Holland America ships.  Loved it and loved the small intimate spaces. Took a few cruises on the Silver Spirit pre-stretch and while bigger than the Wind it never felt crowded or overly large.  In four days we’ll be on the Silver Dawn which will be our first “Muss” class Silversea cruise.  We’ll see how we feel about the larger ships soon.  The Silver Nova spaces look very nice and it may be fine but I still cringe a bit at bigger and bigger ships in the Silversea fleet.     

13 minutes ago, Randyk47 said:

My initial reaction is “too big”.  We started 11 years ago on the Silver Wind which was a significant downsizing from our previous Holland America ships.  Loved it and loved the small intimate spaces. Took a few cruises on the Silver Spirit pre-stretch and while bigger than the Wind it never felt crowded or overly large.  In four days we’ll be on the Silver Dawn which will be our first “Muss” class Silversea cruise.  We’ll see how we feel about the larger ships soon.  The Silver Nova spaces look very nice and it may be fine but I still cringe a bit at bigger and bigger ships in the Silversea fleet.     

Hey Randy, I know you board Dawn as I disembark her.......I love everything about this ship and hope you will too. I am booked on Nova later this year and yes, she is bigger but I think she will be amazing......(just my opinion). I prefer all the larger ones to Wind, Whisper, etc.

Nice to have choices😀

• Like 2

We’re booked on the Nova for Christmas and New Years—-We were really looking forward to this ship, we are on the Spirit now, I only hope with the new ship they really look at the restaurants.  The Spirit is truly disappointment in this area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, DCPIV said:

We also are on the Nova later this year, and we're looking forward to it. 

Hey.Stranger😀 which sailing are ya'll on? Would be great to cruise together again.

6 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hey.Stranger😀 which sailing are ya'll on? Would be great to cruise together again.

Howdy!  I don't recall the specific date, but it's Barcelona>Lisbon in mid-September.  I think we booked it (and you booked yours) while we were on the Whisper together and the Nova itineraries came out. 😀

1 hour ago, DCPIV said:

Howdy!  I don't recall the specific date, but it's Barcelona>Lisbon in mid-September.  I think we booked it (and you booked yours) while we were on the Whisper together and the Nova itineraries came out. 😀

Hi, oh....we will be on different sailings. I am doing the crossing in November. You will have to let me know all about your cruise🙂 Tell Char hi from me too!