What are the current benefits for Elite members?

artvlay

Just off the Equinox having booked an inside “sail only” cabin determined to exploit the Elite benefits as much as possible (we aren’t big drinkers). If you, too, are sailing on the cheap just to see if you can, here’s what we did:

Breakfast in the Tuscan Grill in the morning offered fresh squeezed juices and specialty coffees at no extra cost. Hubby doesn’t drink coffee but ordered an extra for me if I wanted it! Go to the buffet after for hot breakfast if you want more than simple plated offerings.

5-7pm you can get unlimited numbers of drinks from a limited menu. We did a dash around the ship and filled our fridge with water (saving $4.80 with tip each) and a couple of cans of soda before grabbing a glass of wine to take to dinner (we ate at 5:30pm).

Free 90 minutes of basic WiFi (hubby didn’t use his, so I used his minutes after mine ran out).

We didn’t use the laundry benefit, but got the free scoop of gelato. Got to meet the Captain and senior officers.  Have a great time!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, jelayne said:

No, Elites still have the 90 minutes.  If you are purchasing or upgrading a wi-fi package Elites get a 30% discount.

Is that a cumulative 90 minutes over the course of the cruise or a one time session of 90 minutes max?