Where to find drink package on booking?

cruisequeen4ever

I booked the Classic Non-Alcoholic drinks package for my upcoming cruise, and with all this talk about them changing to the Zero Proof package, I want to verify I still have what I booked. I can’t find it anywhere in the app or on the website. Where can I view what I have booked? 

Go to your Cruise Planner.  In the upper right hand corner you will see a circle with your initials.  Click on that and from the drop down menu select Order History.

You should also have received a email confirmation of your purchase.

Ok, thank you. I see my purchase of it there, but how do I verify it’s still attached to my booking? My fear is that they’ve yanked it now that they’re only doing the Zero Proof. I could have sworn my app used to show my Non-Alcoholic package when I clicked on Drinks Packages or something else within my cruise. Now I can’t find it anywhere.

When you go to the Cruise Planner it  is for a particular cruise .  l have 7 bookings when I log into my account, select Manage Reservation and get the list of my upcoming cruises.   I select one and then can book excursions, dining reservations, purchase drink or wi-fi packages  in the CP which are for that cruise. 

If you only have 1 booking it is attached to you only booking.   

Did you get a email confirmation when you purchased the package?  If so just take that with you/

Edited by jelayne
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

I don’t trust that as verification because that could be for any booking. It doesn’t show as attached to a specific booking. 

The order history in your cruise planner only shows the history for a particular sailing. When you switch sailings you'll see a different order history for that cruise. So yes, you can trust it.