The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday January 17th, 2023

rafinmd

@dfishI go to appointments when the doctor tells me they cant run a test because Medicare wont pay for it, or if I had made the appointment for two weeks later, they could run my A1C test.  Ummm, they told me to schedule it at that time.  Now they get paid for the visit, and I get to pay them too, but I have to reschedule for the tests so they get paid twice by Medicare, and twice by me.  Not fair to the patient.

Golly gosh, I wrote the top portion of this post hours ago, thought I had sent it, and no, it's right here going no where quickly.

So much drama today in DH's life!  His boss told him if he didn't get a sale in the next two days, he was going to be let go.  He got in touch with our coordinating boss, and he said he would look into another job for him.  Then tonight he decided to work until midnight (he calls the west coast) and guess what? At 10 eastern time, he got a sale!  three weeks with no sale!  It's like me with fundraising.  I got a huge donation tonight.  Yes, I'm being sarcastic.  20 bucks.  I felt like I should have matched it.  Well next week and the end of this week, I will be working two jobs, and finally seeing some money come in!

Now if only the bills I mailed on the 6th would get to where they were mailed to.  It is so frustrating doing the right thing, and with the mail box thefts, and the mail being slower than snails, I cant seem to get my checks to where they need to go.

Does anyone else feel that the world is off balance?  When what was normal is so out of whack?  I was told years ago that normal is a cycle on a washing machine.  Have a great night!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

well you and Pauline seem so nice that I was surprised to hear this.

I guess every family has issues including the Royals.

any bets on if Harry goes to the Coronation.  I mean he wrote a book and slug some mud on Camilla.

Papa no likey this at all.

@Oceansaway17.

Thank you for your kind words.

We always try to do the right thing and be nice.

They have been very unpleasant to us and our Sarah their daughter who they have totally ignored for 7 years.

We live next door to them and vacations give us peace and enjoyment.

People say Why don't you move house but we love our house and been here over 40 years.

I paid for a luxury all inclusive 30 day hotel and cruise around Australia and New Zealand for them 8 years ago for his 60th birthday.

2 years later for my 60th birthday they didn't even send me a birthday card.

We love the Royal family and we welcome whatever happens.

Screenshot_20210908_202355.jpg

Screenshot_20210908_202452.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 8

11 hours ago, grapau27 said:

@Oceansaway17.

Thank you for your kind words.

We always try to do the right thing and be nice.

They have been very unpleasant to us and our Sarah their daughter who they have totally ignored for 7 years.

We live next door to them and vacations give us peace and enjoyment.

People say Why don't you move house but we love our house and been here over 40 years.

I paid for a luxury all inclusive 30 day hotel and cruise around Australia and New Zealand for them 8 years ago for his 60th birthday.

2 years later for my 60th birthday they didn't even send me a birthday card.

We love the Royal family and we welcome whatever happens.

Screenshot_20210908_202355.jpg

Screenshot_20210908_202452.jpg

nice yard.  lots of greens love it.

So for them to not send a card was rude.  

Well you know that they say, some folks are takers and some folks are givers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1