Princess Plus Beverage Package (Juice Bar - What and Where?)

Kenosha Cruiser

I looked at the deck plans.  Coffee and Cones looks like the only likely place, deck 15.  I saw a menu somewhere for a total of 4 different smoothies, with 2 add-ins.  One was all veggie, one was all fruit, one was a combo and I dunno about the 4th. Turmeric was one of the two add-ins, ginger might have been the other.

Edited by BamaVol

1 hour ago, BamaVol said:

I looked at the deck plans.  Coffee and Cones looks like the only likely place, deck 15.  I saw a menu somewhere for a total of 4 different smoothies, with 2 add-ins.  One was all veggie, one was all fruit, one was a combo and I dunno about the 4th. Turmeric was one of the two add-ins, ginger might have been the other.

Please let us know if you remember where you saw the menu.  I would be interested in looking at that.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

I will try them all before forming an opinion.  Nothing mentioned sounds horrible to me, although “cleansing” can be a scary word.

Be sure you are near a “relief” station

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BamaVol said:

I found this on the website.

EA34BE50-C278-4F9D-AE4B-6C4E933244E3.png

First, on what planet does 150ml = 6 Oz?  That takes “rounding up” to a place it’s never been before. Second…$6 to $8 for a 5 ounce “cleanse drink”?  Want to guess how many they will sell at that price?  I’m thinking of a round number. 0. Third, where is the “Hangover Buster”, and the “I’m On Vacation and I’ve Just Given Up” options?  

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I have not been to the Coffee and Cones yet, and may not. There are rotating smoothie selections at the International Cafe. This morning, the fruit one is orange in color. There is another labeled banana that is a sort of cream color. And a third with no label is yellow. No green veggie like yesterday morning. Maybe later in the day. Loads of donuts though. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BamaVol said:

I have not been to the Coffee and Cones yet, and may not. There are rotating smoothie selections at the International Cafe. This morning, the fruit one is orange in color. There is another labeled banana that is a sort of cream color. And a third with no label is yellow. No green veggie like yesterday morning. Maybe later in the day. Loads of donuts though. 

How is your cruise going? Hope you're having a great time! 😊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jwattle said:

How is your cruise going? Hope you're having a great time! 😊

It’s been loads of fun. DW did yoga, line dancing and Zumba in one day, made a few friends. The gym hasn’t been crowded. Food has been well beyond expectations. Two Tommy’s have provided great music. One is a Scottish piano player, the other is an Irish folk singer. One or the other fills Crooners lounge to beyond capacity every night. We missed the first show because dinner took over two hours. That has been the only disappointment. Haven’t cone close to the 15 drink Plus limit. But it’s still early - 7 days to go. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I am currently on the Grand Princess IN Alaska. We finally found the juice bar and it is at the Al Fresco's bar which is at the back of the ship outside the buffet. The juice is good but only if you have one of the drink packages. I would not pay the prices listed. If you can't find the juice bar on your ship keep asking. Someone will eventually point you in the right direction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Currently on the Sapphire and had to crew chat to ask about juice as no one seemed to know. They say it’s at swirls ice cream bar. Interestingly met a couple at dinner the other night who said the slices of the big cakes at the International Café are also considered part of the plus premium desserts. Haven’t investigated this yet. Already had way too much sugar!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AlibearNS said:

Currently on the Sapphire and had to crew chat to ask about juice as no one seemed to know. They say it’s at swirls ice cream bar. Interestingly met a couple at dinner the other night who said the slices of the big cakes at the International Café are also considered part of the plus premium desserts. Haven’t investigated this yet. Already had way too much sugar!

Did you check at the Buffet? I just saw a video for Royal Princess (since we sail her in a couple weeks) and it showed the juice bar at the Pastry Shop in the Horizon court buffet. 

Princess would probably sell more juice if there was a consistent venue to find it from ship to ship and you didn’t have to search.  OTOH, maybe there’s less Plus/Premium demand if it stays hidden.

Edited by BamaVol
  • Like 1

I found the premium desserts half an hour ago on the Sapphire, upstairs at the ice cream bar. I’m not a dessert person, maybe had three so far at dinner since boarding 8 days ago but I was determined we have at least one of these premium monstrosities on this trip since they’ve included two a day on Plus. I mean, who thought this up! They look like they’re aimed at 5 year olds not adults.

I am now covered in chocolate and strawberry sauce. It’s in my hair, hands and face and there’s a dollop on my arm. These things are incredibly drippy! Maybe I shouldn’t have taken it back to the cabin. I still think they a ridiculous inclusion in Plus (just give me some decent wine!) but I have to say the cheesecake one was delicious!!!

Meanwhile, DH arrived at cabin with his premium dessert from the International cafe! OMG! He valiantly managed a little less than half!

IMG_9103.jpeg

IMG_9105.jpeg

IMG_9106.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I was on the Crown Princess and they had QR Codes on Lido Deck tables.  I was visiting with the Assistant Maitre d' who instructed a crew member to remove all of the signs since they were only available up to noon.  

I don't know if you could use the App to order one.  I believe the "Juice Bar" was near/in the ice cream station.  

image.thumb.png.3e8a9c86efba094cdc9fbc4058030be7.png

• 1 month later...

I was on the Grand Princess in May 2023. I looked for this new unlimited juice bar option and could not find it. I asked at the information desk, they said check at Coffee & Cones. Not there (although they did have the new premium desserts at Coffee & Cones. But they "hide" this option unless you specifically ask them about it. The person working there said they were told to keep the page of premium dessert options hidden unless someone asks for it. So I would not have known they were available without having asked the information desk. )

Coffee & Cones did not know anything about juice. I asked at just about every bar on the ship, and was told they only had juice used for drinks (orange and one other). There was no juice options near Horizon Court / Worldfresh Market. I asked the servers there, and they knew nothing about it. (They were nice and offered to bring me a glass of orange juice.) 

I will be on the Emerald Princess in August. I hope they might have it on there.