2025 schedule

Calypso54

My trusty O rep informed me via email this week that "as of now, the release of the balance of 2025's schedule is slated for August-September."  Interesting he said, "as of now".

I suppose we must wait-and-see...

1 hour ago, shepherd really said:

That "30 days after purchase you can't use a TA" statement does not track with my recent (two weeks ago) experience.  I purchased the FCC in January and booked a cruise through my super secret TA more than 30 days from the purchase.  He is assigned to this recent booking.

I’m assuming the purchase of an FCC is different than a reservation of a specific itinerary. That was one of my questions on which I was hoping to get confirmation.

1 hour ago, shepherd really said:

That "30 days after purchase you can't use a TA" statement does not track with my recent (two weeks ago) experience.  I purchased the FCC in January and booked a cruise through my super secret TA more than 30 days from the purchase.  He is assigned to this recent booking.

The 30 transfer window is after the purchase of an actual cruise - not the purchase of a Future Cruise Certificate. There is, however, a “use by” date for the certificate.

We’ve used FCCertificates beyond 30 days from their onboard purchase and have had zero problems with having a chosen TA then applying them to a new booking.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PhD-iva said:

Any update on when we might get a peek at the 2025 itineraries that are not yet visible? Monday I board Sirena for a transatlantic from Aruba to Lisbon, disembarking on April 3. I guess it’s too much to hope that I could book on board for itineraries in the second half of 2025.
I’m not familiar with buying the future cruise credit. specifically do I have to transfer the future cruise credit to my TA within 30 days of purchase? Or, within 30 days of using the future cruise credit to make a deposit on my selected itineraries?

I am very excited for my cruise, thank you so much for any advice.

You can choose to assign it to your TA upon purchase

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PhD-iva said:

Any update on when we might get a peek at the 2025 itineraries that are not yet visible? Monday I board Sirena for a transatlantic from Aruba to Lisbon, disembarking on April 3. I guess it’s too much to hope that I could book on board for itineraries in the second half of 2025.
I’m not familiar with buying the future cruise credit. specifically do I have to transfer the future cruise credit to my TA within 30 days of purchase? Or, within 30 days of using the future cruise credit to make a deposit on my selected itineraries?

I am very excited for my cruise, thank you so much for any advice.

Just purchased a “book onboard” on Regatta  for May 2025. Can’t remember what the onboard brochures (just printed) said about cruises beyond then.

We purchased a FCC on our Riviera sailing last week and were told we have one year to choose the sailing we want to book (sailing itself can be outside of that year). Once we book the actual sailing, we have up until final payment for a one time change. I just checked my contract to confirm that and it is correct. You will also receive a onboard credit, which can be applied to your future cruise or the sailing you are on currently. We decided to have it applied to our current sailing and were issued an OBC of $100.

I could have sworn the future cruise staff told us the 2025 schedule, including the new Allura sailings, would be out in the next couple of weeks or couple of months. A big difference I know... but either way a couple months max is what we were told. 

Edited by SSFrance69

35 minutes ago, SSFrance69 said:

We purchased a FCC on our Riviera sailing last week and were told we have one year to choose the sailing we want to book (sailing itself can be outside of that year). Once we book the actual sailing, we have up until final payment for a one time change. I just checked my contract to confirm that and it is correct. You will also receive a onboard credit, which can be applied to your future cruise or the sailing you are on currently. We decided to have it applied to our current sailing and were issued an OBC of $100.

I could have sworn the future cruise staff told us the 2025 schedule, including the new Allura sailings, would be out in the next couple of weeks or couple of months. A big difference I know... but either way a couple months max is what we were told. 

And just to clarify - the same credits will be applied to the new booking.

The list I have shows Regatta thru jul 17, Insignia thru Jul 3rd, Nautica through jun 17th, Serena through Nay 6th, Marina through May 1, Riviera through Apr 25th, & Vista through May 23rd. 

Sorry if this is old info. These are all for 2025

Edited by ORV

3 minutes ago, ORV said:

The list I have shows Regatta thru jul 17, Insignia thru Jul 3rd, Nautica through jun 17th, Serena through Nay 6th, Marina through May 1, Riviera through Apr 25th, & Vista through May 23rd. 

Sorry if this is old info. 

That sounds like what’s in the printed brochure (used to be large printed sheets of paper) currently on Regatta. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PhD-iva said:

Just back 2 days ago from Sirena TA. The O ambassador said the rest of the 2025 itins won't come out until Aug/Sept (I forget which). Certainly NOT in April. 😪

Same as the OCA in Marina told everyone. That’s still two years before sailing!! 

Perhaps some of the confusion centers around the announcement that the 2025 itinerary for the new Allura is supposed to come out this month or next.

Edited by pinotlover

52 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

Same as the OCA in Marina told everyone. That’s still two years before sailing!! 

Perhaps some of the confusion centers around the announcement that the 2025 itinerary for the new Allura is supposed to come out this month or next.

Yes, she explained that all efforts were focused on the new Allura ship.

22 minutes ago, ak1004 said:

Last year the itineraries for 2024 came in late April.

And thankfully so! Booked our 9/24 Baltic cruise on the day it opened. With inflation roaring even worse then, beat all the subsequent price increases. Seemed insane to this MBA then that O would be pricing cruises out 2 2/12 years later with inflation at 40 -ear highs.

13 minutes ago, MEFIowa said:

And thankfully so! Booked our 9/24 Baltic cruise on the day it opened. With inflation roaring even worse then, beat all the subsequent price increases. Seemed insane to this MBA then that O would be pricing cruises out 2 2/12 years later with inflation at 40 -ear highs.

Same here. Both cruises we booked in May 2022 are now more expensive by $600 CAD per person.

25 minutes ago, ak1004 said:

Same here. Both cruises we booked in May 2022 are now more expensive by $600 CAD per person.

It got even better for us when we rebooked both a 2023 and a 2024 during two separate 2022 cabin-upgrade sales! I think the current prices are $2300 higher for both total. These recent OLife and Ultimate and 20th Anniversary promotions don't come close to matching those $ savings. Though I do re-do the math each time to make sure. 😉

• Like 1

On 1/23/2023 at 10:48 AM, jonthomas said:

our problem is that there are no itins for Iceland in May or Sept...we dont travel in the summer months...

yes and Iceland is too cold I guess for May or Sept....

On Celebrity Eclipse in early May.  Ireland to Iceland (several stops) and back to numerous stops in the UK.  Yes, it was cold.  The wind/wind chill in Iceland was really uncomfortable and we ended up not being able to spend much time walking around the cities, waterfalls, etc., as we had planned.

Eclipse. Iceland.jpg

9 hours ago, cluso said:

On Celebrity Eclipse in early May.  Ireland to Iceland (several stops) and back to numerous stops in the UK.  Yes, it was cold.  The wind/wind chill in Iceland was really uncomfortable and we ended up not being able to spend much time walking around the cities, waterfalls, etc., as we had planned.

Eclipse. Iceland.jpg

You don't have to worry about a lot of chair hogs at the pool.

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

I am deferring to my Oceania aficionados on this one.  Any idea when the itineraries will be posted for the later part of 2025/early part of 2026?

As always, thanks so much for your assistance and guidance.  Howie

Edited by howiefrommd
Date correction

• howiefrommd changed the title to 2025/2026 Itineraries
On 4/19/2023 at 5:15 PM, goletans said:

from our TA this afternoon:

I went to a presentation yesterday with Oceania and they advised that they are hoping to open the books for the Allura in late August and the remainder of 2025 towards the end of September.

Sirena’s Ambassador said the same thing to me 3 weeks ago. That’s the plan.

• Like 1