Ovation Port/Dock number in Seattle for boarding Alaska Cruises?

Just now, driftychick said:

Thank you both for yoour quick reply.  Another question, do you lnow of a good hotel that is also close to Pier 91 and possibly has shuttle service to the Pier?

When I checked for my Ovation cruise last year I couldn't find one that had a shuttle service.  My suggestion is find the best deal on a hotel and just take an Uber. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, driftychick said:

Thank you both for yoour quick reply.  Another question, do you know of a good hotel that is also close to Pier 91 and possibly has shuttle service to the Pier?

Good info on hotels here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/315-west-coast-departures/

There are no hotels close to Pier 91. Closest would be downtown Seattle. Don’t know of any hotels that have shuttles. Since Pier 91 is only about 3 miles away, Uber or Lyft would probably be your best bet.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, driftychick said:

Thank you both for yoour quick reply.  Another question, do you know of a good hotel that is also close to Pier 91 and possibly has shuttle service to the Pier?

We stayed at a hotel near Seatac, much cheaper than downtown, used the free shuttle to the hotel. Next morning we used Seattle Express to get to Pier91. Seattle express was $36 for two of us and luggage, picked up at hotel and dropped off at baggage area. 

Pay the price, stay downtown. Go to Pike Place Market, Space Needle, Duckboat Tour, Ballgame, Pier 57 or some other desired tourist activities. 

Ride share or taxi to Smith Cove. 

(no hotel has a smith cove shuttle.) 

that I’ve ever seen. 

Edited by neverbeenhere