Assigned boarding time ?

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

I will be able to check in next week.  My passport is good, is it possible that I can check in choose my boarding time and put my passport info in and another time do my husbands and complete it when he receives his renewal of this passport which will come in four week?  Or in order to get the boarding time everything must be completed?  If, this is the case, I can put in his old information and when the new passport comes, I assume I can changed the passport info?

4 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

I will be able to check in next week.  My passport is good, is it possible that I can check in choose my boarding time and put my passport info in and another time do my husbands and complete it when he receives his renewal of this passport which will come in four week?  Or in order to get the boarding time everything must be completed?  If, this is the case, I can put in his old information and when the new passport comes, I assume I can changed the passport info?

You can choose a boarding time and complete the check in later.

If for some reason you cannot get to the boarding time without the passport information just put in the info from his current passport, as long as it is not expired already.  You can change it later.

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

11 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

If for some reason you cannot get to the boarding time without the passport information just put in the info from his current passport, as long as it is not expired already.  You can change it later.

I was able to choose my boarding time for March on the app without inputting any passport info,

• Like 1

In order to be able to pick your check in time without going through all the other information, I think you have to do it in the app.  When I logged in online, it wanted me to put in all my information first.  In the app, you go to check in and the second option is for you to pick you boarding time.  Someone in my group picked their boarding time when check in opened on January 20 and just recently finished putting in all the other information and  it worked fine.  Remember if you have multiple people to scroll down to pick a time for both people.  Also, if you log into the app it will tell you the day check in opens.  Finally, if you have issues with check in when it is supposed to be open, I suggest logging out of the app, fully closing the app and then logging back in (I had an issue and doing that worked for me and for someone else on our cruise).

1 hour ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

You can choose a  SIGN IN TIME but not a boarding time.  Boarding is done once the ship is cleared for new passengers and it begins with Suite/Zenith passenger. 

When you check in on the app or Web site, you can get an assigned check in time for both you and your husband and then come back later and fill in passport and other information.