The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday January 28th, 2023

StLouisCruisers

1 hour ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Joy @Seasick Sailor, ouch on your fall and scraped knee. What did you use to wash your luggage?

Sharon, since we started traveling in early 90's, we took a suggestion from Conde Nast: When returning from a trip put all clothing in your bathtub (bed bugs?), put your luggage in your garage and spray with disinfectant (Lysol) The next day use a hydrogen peroxide spray inside your luggage then allow to dry. 

We were on a 16 week trip (France, Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Italy.) I took 2 cans of Lysol which was taken by TSA never to be seen... Our room attendant in France gave us a spray that we learned was 60/40 peroxide.  Who knew??

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKJ5wq6rUrEo63O2GJHyZeBaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1674926456

What a sweetie!

11 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I realized a while ago we didn't have Care or Celebration lists posted today.  Of course we all know who we need to pray for, and cheer on our cruisers, but if anyone wants to volunteer setting one up for tomorrow, that's fine.  Or I could attempt it.  We don't often think about how much work it is for Roy to make notes and update the list each day.  Any thoughts or preferences?

I see you had an offer and are also considering doing it.  Don’t take on too much please.  If it tuns out and you need someone, I can always help, too.

10 hours ago, rafinmd said:

In my room.  Communication here seems poor but finally got a meal. Doesn’t look like CC will allow me to post a copy.

Glad you are settled in for the night and have been fed well, Roy.  Hope you got a good night’s sleep which was restful and helped with healing.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, kazu said:

What a sweetie!

I see you had an offer and are also considering doing it.  Don’t take on too much please.  If it tuns out and you need someone, I can always help, too.

Glad you are settled in for the night and have been fed well, Roy.  Hope you got a good night’s sleep which was restful and helped with healing.

Thanks Jacqui.  I had my game plan ready this morning but the most difficult problem was my computer seemed to be a little sleepy an took 10 minutes or so to wake up!  Let us all hope Roy is much better today and back home quickly.  We can handle the chores for him for a few days and let him recover. 

How are you doing?  Are you getting any pain relief from the elbow?  I hope the X-rays this week show it's doing better.

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Thanks Jacqui.  I had my game plan ready this morning but the most difficult problem was my computer seemed to be a little sleepy an took 10 minutes or so to wake up!  Let us all hope Roy is much better today and back home quickly.  We can handle the chores for him for a few days and let him recover. 

How are you doing?  Are you getting any pain relief from the elbow?  I hope the X-rays this week show it's doing better.

Thanks Sandi.  Not a whole lot of relief from pain.  If the pills are helping then it must be pretty bad.  It was very damp yesterday though so hopefully that was part of the problem 🤞 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1