Sky princess cabin selection

wcflats

Those of you who have been on Sky we’re looking for advice on cabin selection.  We usually like aft caribe on the older ships because of the larger balconies and proximity to everything above and below that level .    Currently looking at deck eleven these days.  Thanks 🙏 

Those of you who have been on Sky we’re looking for advice on cabin selection.  We usually like aft caribe on the older ships because of the larger balconies and proximity to everything above and below that level .    Currently looking at deck eleven these days.  Thanks 🙏 

1 hour ago, wcflats said:

I haven't actually stayed in one of these, but the premium deluxe balconies on deck 11 aft look very good to me. Large, half-covered balcony. Cabins above and below. These hit all the sweet spots for me, except for the aft location. Oddly, my hubby doesn't like aft cabins.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dreamcruiser185 said:

We have R422 on the Sky on an upcoming cruise.   How was the room?  Any issues with noise or anything?

No issues at all with the room.  I always take great care to make sure that there is nothing but cabins above and below anything that I book.  Of course, R422 is on the opposite side of the ship...but *should* be exactly the same.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 12:24 PM, wcflats said:

I am on Aloha 739, and it is small. Was in Caribe 735, also an aft and it is also small. Baja and Riviera are both a lot larger

We love the cabins on Sun deck.  Have stayed in S218 and will be in S222 in March.  The balconies are larger, covered and the location is great...right to the side of the adult pool and bar.  Also love that when you exit your room, you are not in a regular hallway but one side of the hallway is all glass...enclosing the adult pool area.  It it just so bright.  Even though it was the front of the ship, we didn't notice any significant movement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/2/2023 at 6:57 PM, pklein9747 said:

We love the cabins on Sun deck.  Have stayed in S218 and will be in S222 in March.  The balconies are larger, covered and the location is great...right to the side of the adult pool and bar.  Also love that when you exit your room, you are not in a regular hallway but one side of the hallway is all glass...enclosing the adult pool area.  It it just so bright.  Even though it was the front of the ship, we didn't notice any significant movement.

How was the noise level from the main pool when music was being played, from hall and balcony sides ?

8 minutes ago, Mytrips said:

How was the noise level from the main pool when music was being played, from hall and balcony sides ?

8 minutes ago, Mytrips said:

Could hear the music or games when on the balcony but not in the cabin?  There is a door directly out to the main pool. When that is open, you can hear the noise in the hallway 

• Like 1