How often are bed sheets changed or do we need to request for it?

jameslee

18 hours ago, jameslee said:

I see an option in app to make bed and clean room but nothing to change the sheets. Been 4 days and not sure if is is normal in virgin to have the same sheeets or we need to request for it to be changed

I always love this question on any vacation people book. I would say weekly changing them is normal. Ask yourself... "At home, how often do i change all the bedding?" Because people who change every two weeks suddenly think on vacation it should be every day, adding to chemical usage and water usage.

Think of the whales!  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Lustate said:

I always love this question on any vacation people book. I would say weekly changing them is normal. Ask yourself... "At home, how often do i change all the bedding?" Because people who change every two weeks suddenly think on vacation it should be every day, adding to chemical usage and water usage.

Think of the whales!  

At home you’re not usually going in the hot sun and swimming in salt water and playing in the sand. Bu at home we usually do weekly. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AtSeaWithChris said:

At home you’re not usually going in the hot sun and swimming in salt water and playing in the sand. Bu at home we usually do weekly. 

But I shower after the above, so I'm clean when I get into bed.

• Like 4