Docking location in Key West

horseymike

5 hours ago, RTShaker said:

They dock at pier B, directly behind the Mallory Square pier. The ship in the picture is docked at "B", Mallory Square is at the bow.

ac_carnivalcruisex1_170422.webp

We’re currently on the NCL Dawn and that’s exactly where we docked this past Sunday. Very convenient to a variety of things to do just off the ship. We did a self-guided walking tour of the Harry S. Truman Little White House, the Shipwrecker Treasures Museum, and the Aquarium for $59 each plus tax. 

16 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We’re currently on the NCL Dawn and that’s exactly where we docked this past Sunday. Very convenient to a variety of things to do just off the ship. We did a self-guided walking tour of the Harry S. Truman Little White House, the Shipwrecker Treasures Museum, and the Aquarium for $59 each plus tax. 

Ken -

I was looking at doing the Truman White House Tour -   When looking at their site they have a really cool VIP Behind the Scene Tour -  Unfortunately not available on weekends.   Darn -

The fun part of the tour is they give you a ride around town in one of the Presidential Limousines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jim_Iain said:

Ken -

I was looking at doing the Truman White House Tour -   When looking at their site they have a really cool VIP Behind the Scene Tour -  Unfortunately not available on weekends.   Darn -

The fun part of the tour is they give you a ride around town in one of the Presidential Limousines.

We just did the regular 45-minute tour which was quite interesting. You can see some of the pictures I took on my Live From thread on the Dawn I’ve got going over on the NCL forum.

37 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Ken -

Thanks, Jim!!  We booked a cruise March '24 on the Apex...I will definitely be looking to get that tour!

5 minutes ago, dlh015 said:

Thanks, Jim!!  We booked a cruise March '24 on the Apex...I will definitely be looking to get that tour!

dlh015:  Pilar rum factory (Ala Ernest Hemingway) is a great tour.  DH downloaded a great "ghost tour" app for $2.  We shared my AirPods and it was great!!  (our recent Christmas/NYE B2B2B cruise) Our next visit to Key West, we are going to walk to Sloppy Joes for more history...and a drink.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SusieAV8R said:

dlh015:  Pilar rum factory (Ala Ernest Hemingway) is a great tour.  DH downloaded a great "ghost tour" app for $2.  We shared my AirPods and it was great!!  (our recent Christmas/NYE B2B2B cruise) Our next visit to Key West, we are going to walk to Sloppy Joes for more history...and a drink.

So many great bars.  Hogs Breath and Captain Tony's... 

• Like 1