Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

3 hours ago, SeaShark said:

Hidden Prima "trick" . . .

While the MDR menu does contain a few Vegetarian options, it pays to know that there is also another Vegetarian menu for the MDRs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

The only downside to it is that you have to ask for the menu (best to ask the hostess) and you have to order what you want the day PRIOR to dining so that they will have the ingredients pulled and ready to go. Then you just tell your server that you ordered a Vegetarian meal and it is prepared and served to you.

image.thumb.jpeg.cd665f2e7b518c5099b1cb0eb35ffb05.jpeg

Thanks for that information. We both also eat seafood so we are not limited to just vegetarian. Also are not vegans, so again less limitation.

I assume we can ask for and look at the vegetarian menu without asking for one of their meals the next day. Yes?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I went ahead and asked what I could get without going over my limit. I told him that I don't eat dessert, so an additional app on the way. (Tuna something)

Now that is Good Customer Service

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I went ahead and asked what I could get without going over my limit. I told him that I don't eat dessert, so an additional app on the way. (Tuna something)

I have been waiting for dinner all day long! Let's see what is in store?!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ontheweb said:

Thanks for that information. We both also eat seafood so we are not limited to just vegetarian. Also are not vegans, so again less limitation.

I assume we can ask for and look at the vegetarian menu without asking for one of their meals the next day. Yes?

Yes, of course, you can look at it without obligation.

However, to get one of the entrees on the menu, you would have had to pre-order it the day prior.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1