Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

Sid, on the daily program, are there dance lessons? DW loves them, and I love her being happy! 😊 We will celebrate our 46th wedding anniversary on the ship on a sea day. Nice to still be in love! 😊😊😊

Also, are there opportunities to dance?

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

The ship has been rocking and rolling all night, and I'm seriously wondering if we're going to make it to Grand Cayman today... I really want to get in the ocean, but with the conditions, this is one of those ports often missed. There was only one person in front of me this morning at Starbucks, so I didn't almost have any "incidents" today...

PXL_20230208_131722732.jpg

• Like 25

21 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

The ship has been rocking and rolling all night, and I'm seriously wondering if we're going to make it to Grand Cayman today... I really want to get in the ocean, but with the conditions, this is one of those ports often missed. There was only one person in front of me this morning at Starbucks, so I didn't almost have any "incidents" today...

PXL_20230208_131722732.jpg

You sure you will be to GC today? Port schedule shows tomorrow, Feb 9th....but the map shows you really close by. Or did I read somewhere that they flipped your itinerary? Anyhoo, I hope you make it!

Edited by Riles34
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Just in case we don't make it, I have no plans whatsoever... Hot tub at Vibe? Sunning at Vibe? Eating and drinking? That'll probably be about the size of it...

Whatever you choose to do make sure it's "vacation" time! 😎

• Like 12

16 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

No luck again, so I decided that I wasn't leaving empty handed. I found a really nice bottle of tequila that was listed at 1,221 pesos. With that in hand my adventure came to an end on our short port time today... 

PXL_20230207_190044096.jpg

13 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I've never bought that particular one back home, but I'll look when I get back. Honestly, I just didn't want to leave empty handed.

$169.00 from Total Wine up to $197.00.  My favorite tequila, just can't afford it

• Like 2

The tenders are running, so it looks like we will be stopping here today. I received a thing for priority tender, but it leaves in fifteen minutes, and I'm not ready to go yet. I signed up for group six whenever that is. I'm not really in much of a hurry...

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

@sid_9169

I woke up this morning and saw the Prima anchored just outside my window on the Sky.  If we happen to bump into each other today in

Cayman, I’ll be sure to say hi.

James

I'll be somewhere between Old Havana cigar shop, Singh's Roti, Cemetery Beach, or West End on the public bus...

• Like 8