Looking for a catamaran ride to the Pitons (NCL cruise between the Pitons doesn't show as an excursion option)

coconut telegraph

Greetings.  We took a tour bus to the Pitons and took a catamaran back to port one time while in St Lucia and I was wanting to find an option that might be catamaran both ways that would fit a group of 9.  The NCL excursion listed as cruise between the Pitons doesn't pull up as an option for our sailing.  

On 2/1/2023 at 9:42 PM, coconut telegraph said:

Greetings.  We took a tour bus to the Pitons and took a catamaran back to port one time while in St Lucia and I was wanting to find an option that might be catamaran both ways that would fit a group of 9.  The NCL excursion listed as cruise between the Pitons doesn't pull up as an option for our sailing.  

Serenity Vacations

Carnival Sailing

Bateau Mygo

Endless Summer

Mango Tango

Hackshaws

Mystic Man 

On 2/2/2023 at 10:18 PM, reedprincess said:

Serenity Vacations

Carnival Sailing

Bateau Mygo

Endless Summer

Mango Tango

Hackshaws

Mystic Man 

Did Mystic Man several years ago, we all enjoyed it very much, in fact we still talk about it today.  9 people would be about the minimum they would take.  I believe at the time it was a little cheaper 10 or more.

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2023 at 12:07 PM, ED49404 said:

Did Mystic Man several years ago, we all enjoyed it very much, in fact we still talk about it today.  9 people would be about the minimum they would take.  I believe at the time it was a little cheaper 10 or more.

What did the charter cost ballpark?  I didn't want to make the inquiry with the company if it wasn't in the budget.  Thanks for the recommendation!

12 hours ago, coconut telegraph said:

What did the charter cost ballpark?  I didn't want to make the inquiry with the company if it wasn't in the budget.  Thanks for the recommendation!

Depending on the actual bespoke content and quality food/drinks etc, work on the private charter rate as being US$1000/1500 for the whole day.  Exceptional value for up to 12 friends/family.

Trust this will now give one the confidence to contact and book.