New website.

Riocca

On the bus to Fusina to board Onward for 18 days. No issues at check-in at Terminal 117 Station Maritima in Venice. Don't know yet whether our loyalty is correct. Will find out on board and will report back. 

Kevin 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am feeling frustrated this morning, moving between feeling defeated and anger. A booking I spent a great deal of time to get corrected, now has new errors on it. A booking that I have been striving to get corrected, has gone from bad to worse. Every time I think I am moving in a forward direction and making progress, I find out that I'm back at the beginning. I'm beginning to wish that I had nothing to do with any of this mess. 

• Like 3

We are not cruising for a few months but I’m a bit peeved that Azamara has married my other half off to another woman!

It appears he is going on a different cruise than me, lucky him though it’s in a suite to Japan! 
still no sign of either of our loyalty status though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

44 minutes ago, terry&mike said:

I am feeling frustrated this morning, moving between feeling defeated and anger. A booking I spent a great deal of time to get corrected, now has new errors on it. A booking that I have been striving to get corrected, has gone from bad to worse. Every time I think I am moving in a forward direction and making progress, I find out that I'm back at the beginning. I'm beginning to wish that I had nothing to do with any of this mess. 

Unless your cruise is very soon, it might be better not to look at your account for a bit. They seem to expect to have things sorted out by the end of June!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kml246 said:

On the bus to Fusina to board Onward for 18 days. No issues at check-in at Terminal 117 Station Maritima in Venice. Don't know yet whether our loyalty is correct. Will find out on board and will report back. 

Kevin 

Have a great trip, Kevin and Nan!  We board Pursuit in a couple of days!

1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Unless your cruise is very soon, it might be better not to look at your account for a bit. They seem to expect to have things sorted out by the end of June!

Very wise advice it’s a futile waste of time. WHEN they say it’s fully sorted log in using the method Azamara tells you to use not some “work around” posted here. Then if your points or future bookings are wrong shout. 
Azamara did ask originally only to submit forms if you were sailing soon. They should have stuck to that instruction and issued a do not resubmit a ticket direction. Multiple tickets must be confusing them 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I think terry&mike mentioned before that she is an agent, so I was reading that she is dealing with client bookings.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, kent4489 said:

I think terry&mike mentioned before that she is an agent, so I was reading that she is dealing with client bookings.

Yes, this is correct, I am dealing with client bookings, as well as personal bookings.

I heartily agree with Grandma Cruising's advice, and as you can imagine I very much wish that none of my clients would try to look at their accounts online during this time. 

If incorrect loyalty account numbers and loyalty status, or guests not being able to see their cruises when they log in, were the only issues I was dealing with, I'd be thrilled. I understand these issues will be fixed by the end of June, and I am hopeful this is true. 

I am currently dealing with air issues, missing confirmed/paid amenities such as Indulgence Packages and Gifts, bookings that were paid in full now showing money due, bookings that are coming due showing incorrect balances due, missing commissions. 

I have an Executive Guest Relations Representative that I am working with on my bookings. We have an incredibly lengthy email chain, along with many separate emails, attachments, documents, confirmations, and screen shots. My frustration is growing due to bookings that were fixed and problems solved, and then another error appears on that booking, beyond explanation. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, uktog said:

Very wise advice it’s a futile waste of time. WHEN they say it’s fully sorted log in using the method Azamara tells you to use not some “work around” posted here. Then if your points or future bookings are wrong shout. 
Azamara did ask originally only to submit forms if you were sailing soon. They should have stuck to that instruction and issued a do not resubmit a ticket direction. Multiple tickets must be confusing them 

The problem is that when you have submitted a ticket and get no response after 90 days, what is the next recourse? 

• Like 1

Boarded Onward today in Fusina. Check-in was easy in Venice at Station Maritima. First got our luggage tags and dropped off luggage. Took about ten minutes. After a short wait in the terminal we picked up our cruise cards. Unfortunately, as expected, they didn't show our loyalty level. They said to see Guest Services after boarding as there wasn't anything they could do there. 

We then waited on a line for a bit less than fifteen minutes to go through security before boarding the bus to Fusina. 

The bus ride to the ship took about twenty minutes. Upon arrival we were directed to the Cabaret Lounge to complete check-in. After that, we could go to our cabins. 

Afterwards, I went to Guest Services to have the loyalty level corrected. A lovely representative said we were showing as Adventurer (me) and Preview (Nan) when we are both Discoverer. After a few minutes in the system to confirm we are Discoverer, she updated our profile, and printed us new cards. Very little effort. 

OBC is not showing, yet, but should be updated by mid-cruise. She confirmed that if you paid for any extra by credit card, OBC will be used first to settle your account and excess credit card payments will refunded. 

First day was pretty stress free and the staff  is great. 

Kevin20230610_140503.thumb.jpg.2e5bc96ab0731b1e24fd6efa886c4a33.jpg

20230610_183811.thumb.jpg.c788e6131855535f869d1e4037d044e6.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, kml246 said:

Boarded Onward today in Fusina. Check-in was easy in Venice at Station Maritima. First got our luggage tags and dropped off luggage. Took about ten minutes. After a short wait in the terminal we picked up our cruise cards. Unfortunately, as expected, they didn't show our loyalty level. They said to see Guest Services after boarding as there wasn't anything they could do there. 

We then waited on a line for a bit less than fifteen minutes to go through security before boarding the bus to Fusina. 

The bus ride to the ship took about twenty minutes. Upon arrival we were directed to the Cabaret Lounge to complete check-in. After that, we could go to our cabins. 

Afterwards, I went to Guest Services to have the loyalty level corrected. A lovely representative said we were showing as Adventurer (me) and Preview (Nan) when we are both Discoverer. After a few minutes in the system to confirm we are Discoverer, she updated our profile, and printed us new cards. Very little effort. 

OBC is not showing, yet, but should be updated by mid-cruise. She confirmed that if you paid for any extra by credit card, OBC will be used first to settle your account and excess credit card payments will refunded. 

First day was pretty stress free and the staff  is great. 

Kevin20230610_140503.thumb.jpg.2e5bc96ab0731b1e24fd6efa886c4a33.jpg

20230610_183811.thumb.jpg.c788e6131855535f869d1e4037d044e6.jpg

Thanks for the information. Are you also returning to Fusina? We have an October cruise out of and returning to Fusina so interested in the disembarkation process and how long it takes to get from ship to Maritime Terminal. 

11 hours ago, mrobinson said:

Thanks for the information. Are you also returning to Fusina? We have an October cruise out of and returning to Fusina so interested in the disembarkation process and how long it takes to get from ship to Maritime Terminal. 

We are staying on for the next cruise but the turnaround is in Chioggia and we debark in Civitavecchia. 

I expect it would take about the same time as our drive from Maritima to Fusina, 20 to 25 minutes. 

Kevin 

12 hours ago, mrobinson said:

This is the disembarkation email sent out by Azamara to those disembarking in Fusina that was posted on Facebook:

Dear   Azamara Guest,

We   are thrilled to welcome you aboard Azamara Onward℠ for your upcoming sailing on September   27, 2023. We wanted to reach out about an update to your   disembarkation process.

Please   be aware that there have been changes to the disembarkation process at Fusina   in accordance with the regulations set by port authorities. Please take note   of the important updates below.

Guests booked on an Azamara Transfer and are either departing   from the Venice Airport or have a post-hotel package:

•    Port        authorities will provide transportation for guests from Fusina to Porto        Marittima via a coach. At the terminal, guests will collect their        luggage. The transfer time from the ship to the terminal should be        around 20-30 minutes

•    Please        note: If your flight departs before 11:30 a.m.,        and you booked a transfer with us, you will not have to go to Porto        Marittima. You will be transported directly to the Venice Airport.

•    Upon        claiming your luggage at the terminal, guests will then be transferred        to the airport or hotel.

If   you have arranged independent transfers or intend to use a taxi, please go   directly to your destination from Porto Marittima. Taxis can be found outside   the terminal building.

Thank   you for your understanding and we can't wait to welcome you aboard Azamara   Onward.

Should   you have any questions or need guidance of what you can explore in any   destination please contact your Travel Advisor or visit https://www.azamara.com/contact-us  for your local Azamara call center number.

Sincerely,

AZAMARA®

19 hours ago, babykay said:

The problem is that when you have submitted a ticket and get no response after 90 days, what is the next recourse? 

When are you cruising and is it a critical issue (eg missing reservation) or a minor issue (loyalty level).  

(The latter is causing no issue onboard, even when cards are wrong they are getting fixed so its one people can ignore for now)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, uktog said:

When are you cruising and is it a critical issue (eg missing reservation) or a minor issue (loyalty level).  

(The latter is causing no issue onboard, even when cards are wrong they are getting fixed so its one people can ignore for now)

Very good point, I think we all agree that this system change has not gone well and produced a lot of anxiety for Azamara’s customer base and problems for travel agents but I’m sure that they didn’t deliberately set out to do this and whatever the cause of the problem, and there’s probably more than one issue, it’s pointless just Azamara bashing at this time and we should be sharing information to help those who assistance.

Things are being to improve but even if things were perfect this is a new website and system so there are bound to be issues occurring navigating the site, so we need to compile tips and advice as we find our way around rather than just negative ranting.

Currently some of the travel agents who have pages on Facebook, mainly American & Australian, are advising clients not to look at their online accounts and rely on the information they provide as being correct, this is good advice and probably good for the blood pressure as well.

On this point we all should have booking confirmations that show full details of bookings, we now book direct and have 6 current bookings four made prior to the changeover two on the new system. For all these bookings I have confirmations showing all the details which were emailed to me immediately the booking was confirmed, I also have confirmation of any changes made to those bookings. The only detail missing is the OBC amount for the bookings on the new system but we know that’s a problem still to be resolved and I have a note of the amount due. For those booking via travel agents they will have received the confirmation from Azamara and should be able to provide it to the customer, I know pre pandemic the travel agent we used always did.

Also when previously I have paid the final balance Azamara have immediately provided a confirmation showing that the full balance has been paid.

So I have the full paper trail of the booking which should suffice especially as with the old RC there was no account information available online.

As @uktog says let Azamara deal with the urgent matters and just take a rest on some of the minor issues.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, uktog said:

My problem is they have no credibility whatsoever. I finally got thru a call weeks ago and got a promise a supervisor would contact me in a few days. So why would I believe the emails from the president saying everything will be fixed by the end of June.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

My problem is they have no credibility whatsoever. I finally got thru a call weeks ago and got a promise a supervisor would contact me in a few days. So why would I believe the emails from the president saying everything will be fixed by the end of June.

First March 27, then the end of May, now the end of June.  Next?

Two days ago, I disembarked from a 35 day B2B on Azamara Quest.  My website account still says that I have "No future cruises", no past cruises, and no status. I will not bother to send in any more forms. Nor will I bother to book any more Azamara cruises until and unless this mess is fixed. 😢

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

The website can't even handle easy tasks. I changed my password weeks ago and checked the box to be kept logged in. I have to sign in every time.

Especially when we were told everything would be fine by the end of April, then May, then June.  I know this isn't the way they wanted this switch over to go - but not having an army of customer services reps just tells a big story of how they are looking at their customers.  

We have 3 staterooms in our group and we always talk about where we want to go next so we can book it onboard.  The only decision that has been made is that it's won't be on Azamara.  I love the product but I don't love what the headquarters is really saying or thinking about us.  

• Like 1

As of today, everything on our account shows correctly - upcoming cruises, excursions, loyalty points.  Our OBC doesn't show correctly for our first 3 upcoming cruises but I know that it is correct after speaking with a lovely rep last week.  Actually it's hard to tell the OBC with the way that it is currently shown on the website with those silly coupons. Hopefully they will change that format! I hope that everyone will have the same experience soon!  

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, crzrr said:

As of today, everything on our account shows correctly - upcoming cruises, excursions, loyalty points.  Our OBC doesn't show correctly for our first 3 upcoming cruises but I know that it is correct after speaking with a lovely rep last week.  Actually it's hard to tell the OBC with the way that it is currently shown on the website with those silly coupons. Hopefully they will change that format! I hope that everyone will have the same experience soon!  

My loyalty points are still wrong, but out of the blue, I got an email today with the Refer and Receive credit due me for a referral back in March. I am still due one more for the same cruise, but progress!

• Like 4

On board Onward since Saturday. I already reported on embarkation and how easy it was to update our loyalty status at Guest Relations after boarding. 

Guest Relations said OBC should show within two days. They appeared yesterday and are correct. Onboard experience is wonderful! 

Kevin & Nan 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

The website can't even handle easy tasks. I changed my password weeks ago and checked the box to be kept logged in. I have to sign in every time.

In the scheme of things that is an extremely minor problem and hardly surprising. It happening on my account it’s no big deal. It will be caused by the fact they are still working on fixes and the resets require them to clear down log ins. That’s not unique to Azamara happens regularly on many websites I know including work ones. 

So no reason to get worked up over this. It’s actually better for the security of your passwords if you use them elsewhere anyway 

• Like 7